ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495344
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Link to star dominion

Also, could you add Azul Baronis (I think MoFunZone developed it)

~~~Darth Caedus

Fesak
Fesak
11 posts
Nomad

The balloon Tower Defense Series would be a nice add on to AG.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The balloon Tower Defense Series would be a nice add on to AG.

The first 3 are already on AG. The others will not be added due to issues with the developer.
Natarian
Natarian
12 posts
Jester

More game like Mystic Guardians

Natarian
Natarian
12 posts
Jester

Maybe you can create some game like http://travian.com/

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

Madness: Project Nexus Would be nice

funmemilkymom
funmemilkymom
3 posts
Jester

im really determined to tell people everywere that THIS SITE NEEDS A HOME PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Mike shadow: I paid for it. that game is an extremely addictive game. I would also like to see some more decent distance games, or stuff like upgrade complete.

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

i would like to see more online games... whether player versus player or just live games, i love them all. i love connecting and facing other users and being able to face up against my friends. more games like phage wars live and shell shock live and colony.

Cheza13
Cheza13
3 posts
Nomad

Snailiad is a gret game. I would like to see more games like this one!

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

I hope you guys are seeing some of your suggestions make their way onto the site.

So thank you for all the suggestions. We wouldn't have some of these games without you!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

For now I am MORE than satisfied with all the work you guys are doing lately and also on the games front Tass! Well done! =)

I personally would like to know how things are coming along with the amount of new games being submitted onto the website though... I could be mistaken, but there used to be a lot more games coming out every week in the past... is it me? Or are there simply less games made lately? Just wondering...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Back to suggesting games... =D

I have some new gems I found on NotDoppler that would make a nice fit here on ArmorGames as well! =)

How about...

# American Racing
TurboNuke games are simply awesome! I have been long awaiting a Stock Racing Car game and now it's here!! Yay! =D

# Dead Zed
Someone looked at "The Last Stand", learned and made a great competitor for it! (No offense to Con of course) This game has nice graphics and is a great shooter!!

# Truck Wars
A simple 2D racing game with some nice custom features and trucks to choose from and pimp to your own prefered style! =)

What do you think Tass? Anything worth to submit? All 3 maybe? *nudge nudge nod nod nod nod nod*

Loaf24680
Loaf24680
1 posts
Peasant

I'm personally interested in long adventure stories that are medieval based, with different items to equip.

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts
Nomad

basically all of ninja kiwis games

Showing 196-210 of 661