ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496142
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
itman2
itman2
37 posts
Jester

1917 was a great hit so maybe you could put battle gear 2 on the site

Algis11
Algis11
4 posts
Nomad

Hi all i want to see a game Monster Fantasy like in facebook but it not working in facebook.
(HERE LINK)
http://**************.com/monsterfantasy/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts

Do it posible? Thanks.

-Algis11

JBO56ace
JBO56ace
15 posts
Nomad

Farm of Souls was a pretty epic game that i would like to see featured here.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Icycle is a simple game, but I couldn't stop playing until I beated it. It's a bit old, though.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Intrusion was always fun, even though it's a bit glitchy.

Squeezeeee
Squeezeeee
3 posts
Shepherd

How about Realm of the Mad God? It has several million people playing it daily and I can guarantee if it is on this site it will bring more people to Armor Games! It is a unbelievably good MMO game and I seriously persuade you to add it on to Armor Games!

comeonnow
comeonnow
17 posts
Bard

maybe a new "investigative" game where you're a detective, flash games like these is rare nowadays

Algis11
Algis11
4 posts
Nomad

Skyrim if posible

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

I've got several suggestions...

Cat Around the World

Cat Around Europe

Castle Tales

All physics/puzzle games.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

Oops, my apologies, "Cat Around the World" is already on here. The other two are not, though.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

I found another one...

SWAT Tank

Reasonably similar to the Fragger games, excepts the bad guys shoot back.
God bless,
Crushmaster.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Skyrim if posible

Unfortunately skyrim is not programmed in flash and is not runnable as a .swf file.
rano20
rano20
1 posts
Nomad

I know Facebook and Kongregate already have this game, but remember War of The Web? It'll be that same type of competitive community. There's a game called Backyard Monsters that's REALLY cool. It's an MMO game. I know as an Armorgames community, we'll conquer all opposing enemys. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

GingerKarrotTop
GingerKarrotTop
2 posts
Nomad

Can you get Flashtrek?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

A user was looking for a specific game and my Google search found a nice obstacle course game called Crusher Tank. It has a bit of similarities to "Truck Wars", but is a simple game, without the competition. Maybe worth adding Tass? =)

Showing 316-330 of 661