ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495342
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Bloons TD5, great td game

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Bejewled, very addictive

gogirl294
gogirl294
4 posts
Nomad

Ok, so honestly I love the MMOs, so the more the merrier, but I have one request about them. I love fantasy games (like WoW and Wartune and CoG) but I hate the way the depict women, so being a women, I would love to see a game like those with women who have normal sized boobs and clothes that actually cover her body. I really don't appreciate the appearance of women on most of these games.

HappyFaceaNinja
HappyFaceaNinja
55 posts
Nomad

Ok, so honestly I love the MMOs, so the more the merrier, but I have one request about them. I love fantasy games (like WoW and Wartune and CoG) but I hate the way the depict women, so being a women, I would love to see a game like those with women who have normal sized boobs and clothes that actually cover her body. I really don't appreciate the appearance of women on most of these games.

Sadly, I think most of the creators of these games are single men, so instead of finding a real girl to date, they fall in love with the woman they create, oh, and their maybe pervs, so the less clothing the better.
(P.S) I meant no offense with this post, so anyone who finds this offensive, whether it's you gogirl, or the game devs, I meant no offense
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I wanna see a online rpg if you agree!!!!!

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Seems like this would be a discussion for the MMO section.

Anyways, my take on the way females are displayed in these games is to simply act as advertisements towards males. Any male aged 12+ is automatically attracted to games that feature semi-exposed females, as if it were a magnet.

It's how they attract new people to the game. I don't really agree with their advertisement strategy, but it's not likely to change. My recommendation is to simply try to ignore it, because 9/10 of MMOs do this.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I wanna online rpg game with texting stuff.

Andrewlolman
Andrewlolman
82 posts
Scribe

I wanna see a game about armor games that reflects off of the poster and and there should be more mmo games

matty7105
matty7105
1 posts
Nomad

I want to see the ability to choose your own [b][i]Armatar

namRECCOS
namRECCOS
1 posts
Nomad

Gretel and Hansel Part 3

Trizion
Trizion
5 posts
Nomad

Well since you guys are advertising Age of Wushu and such why not get in contact Grinding Gear Games the Indie developers behind Path of Exile. I am sure they would love to be affilates with you guys since they've already reached out to their community and offered things like Closed Beta Keys while it was in Closed Beta, but now is in Open Beta.

Sonicboom16
Sonicboom16
1 posts
Blacksmith

It would be great to see Mike Shadow: I Paid for It because it has upgrades, action, thrills, and a lot of extremeness.

Raynethx
Raynethx
50 posts
Nomad

something with story i things that go deep

De_layaan
De_layaan
12 posts
Nomad

Here is some
-Stick rpg 2
-Motherload
-Boxhead episodes
-Indie horror games

Is it possible for Indie horror games like -Slender etc etc?
And also will the games above ?

JurassicParkfan
JurassicParkfan
33 posts
Nomad

I want Governor of Poker 2!!!!!

Showing 406-420 of 661