ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496271
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=MacII]Dead Paradise 2[/quote]

Looks like a pt. 3 was just released actually. Pure coincidence, yes I swear

[quote=gh0sts]older games being added to the site[/quote]

I'd say toss 'em up, but then who indeed am I to say.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Another new one, popped up over at Kong: Sentry Knight.

Entertaining alright.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Already some time back btw, in Nov.,

[quote=StormWingDelta]Found an interesting Tower Defense Game you guys might like on your site. :P

http://www.gamesforwork.com/games/play-22871-Evil_Residues-Flash_Game

Needless to say it's rather interesting that someone got into 3D this way. [/quote]

Looking at that again, and any gameplay apart, it really does look like a novel 3D approach at Flash games. Quite exceptional.

I know f'all of the technicalities of producing these games, but is this an addition to the common software, or just an existing possibility that isn't otherwise explored much? Arguably it does stretch my machine's capacities to pretty much its limits, i.e. it's very slow to play, although I suspect just simply my finally installing a half-decent video card should go a long way there.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I don't know whether or not I already suggested it before, but there's a new episode out in the Commando series by MiniClip! Always nice to have some good old-skool arcade action: Commando 3 =)

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Commando 3 =)

Hmm, looks like fun indeed, DayCee (MrDay?); except I never got into the WASD + a gazillion buttons for various odds & ends thing Too bad.

That opening tune sounds so familiar;* for that matter, anyone noticed how that grenade sound or what is it in the Dead Paradise series above must be the Quake grenade sound, I'm quite sure? (I think that's the evil chainsaw-wielding ogre emptying his floppy bazooka on you like there's no tomorrow, wasn't it?)

* Something Zero Wing about it, although i'm quite sure that's not it.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I want to see a Warfare 1967 as a sequel to Warfare 1917 & 1944.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Made by ConArtist yes?

~~Black~~
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

This thread is for games that already exist, not for games that you want to be made. If you have an idea for a specific developer, contact the developer in question and hope they read your comment.
MIXERMIZED
MIXERMIZED
1 posts
Shepherd

more multiplayer shooting games and any MOBA game

Drakath1337
Drakath1337
1 posts
Farmer

Glean 2 is out. Glean was awesome, so it's a no-brainer.

Czaki
Czaki
1 posts
Nomad

Add some mmo games on android, for ex. It will be nice if you would add swords & potions 2 :-D

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

[quote]Commando 3 =)

Hmm, looks like fun indeed, DayCee (MrDay?)[/quote]

@MacII : It's old-skool arcade fun! Wish they would make more of these types of games! =)

And they call me a variety of names, Day, DayCee, MrDay, ModDayCee, whateveryouwish!
No problemo hombre!

@themastaplaya : Exactly like @Ernie15 stated, this thread is for suggesting existing games you would like to see hosted on Armor Games, not ones you would like to see made... for that, I suggest you comment on the Game Dev's profile about it, ok? =)
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Only flash games pls^^ New super mario bros... no chance^^

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Bloons. All of them.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Think you mean the Bloons TD series? THey are from NinjaKiwi --> No-go

... and if you asked "Why?", i can give you this statement, made some time ago by MrDayCee, but afaik its still fact:

All games made by NinjaKiwiGames that are not yet featured here on ArmorGames will, for the time being, not be hosted here on this website. The reasons why are to us users of no concern and whether NKG games will ever be hosted here is entirely up to the admins of ArmorGames.
Therefor... games like SAS Zombie Assault and Bloon (TD) will not be hosted upon suggestion, how sad it may. We will simply have to wait it out and see IF they will be hosted in the future, ok?
Showing 511-525 of 661