ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495304
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

New super mario bros... no chance

But... but... How else am I supposed to beat level 1-1?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Think you mean the Bloons TD series?

Not necessarily. If you scroll down this page(Ninja Kiwi website) to where it says "Bloons Games", there's actually quite an extensive list of various Bloons-related games. I've played those player packs so many times I practically had them memorized by heart at one point.

But it doesn't matter which Bloons games were meant, as they are all Ninja Kiwi games, and therefore will probably never be available on this site.
noahconyers
noahconyers
3 posts
Nomad

Bloons TD 3 would be nice to see on here its on ninja kiwi.com

ShadowNight101
ShadowNight101
1 posts
Shepherd

Good day to whom it may concern

Question 1: We are currently playing "Dawn Of Darkness" And all the players in the game just want to know will there be a expansion soon as we are reaching level 100 and nothing left to do ?
Question 2 : When will the game be upgraded a bit ?
If we look at "League of Angels" compare to "Dawn of Darkness" it's dissapointing for Dawn and we also have cash players.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Kind regards
ShadowNight101

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@noahconyers: as stated above:

NinjaKiwi --> No-go
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Shadownight,

Welcome to the AG forums. First, there's no need to type in bold or any other funny types, everyone here can read just fine, or make their own adjustments where necessary

Secondly, Dawn of Darkness is an MMO (multiplayer online game), these games typically get hosted on their own servers, sites like AG just "host" = pass on to them, as it were.

You'll be better off directing any questions regarding the game to the developers, over at http://igg.com/ looks like.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

multiplayer basketball
http://www.onlinegames.com/basketball/
but they took multiplayer off it would be nice if armorgames put this game on their site and added multiplayer back on

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

I think more MMOs in general- and not all fantasy. Simple games that you could play co-op and against eachother like Colony... Those games rock. Now we get lots of Fantasy based RPGS {Which I don't hate-they rock!}. I feel we need a bit more diversity.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I don't expect you to add it (for reasons already addressed), but ideally I would like AG to have the puzzle game Infinite Monkeys Bending Reality.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I think AG should bring the first Deadswitch game here and add some quests to it.

drbln
drbln
2 posts
Peasant

Gem craft 2

lessy_kotio
lessy_kotio
1 posts
Nomad
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

bloons tower defence

Is on AG^^
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Westerado by Adult Swim

http://indiestatik.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/wess.jpg

TRSundown
TRSundown
1 posts
Nomad

There's a game called BNKR, and I really liked it. I'd love to see a second one to continue the story, seeing as the first one was kind of a cliffhanger.

Showing 526-540 of 661