ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496062
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Killer Escape 3 is out! We need that one here to continue the series!! =)

Cartanator
Cartanator
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, Armor Games got rid of Fantasy Online!! I worked so hard on that game! You need to add it back!

The_Best_Warrior
The_Best_Warrior
1 posts
Nomad

I Would like to see:

Boxhead the Christmas nightmare
if you can

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

This is just the weaboo in me talking, but(fingers crossed) Attack on Titan...?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hey, Armor Games got rid of Fantasy Online!!

ArmorGames didn't remove it exactly. The people who owned it permanently removed it everywhere. You can't get access to it anywhere.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Put a quest on it for completing the game, see how many get it.

~~~Darth Caedus

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Battle Cry.

Probably my favorite game for the past year, having it on AG would totally improve my frequenting this site. Considering I can play for about 6 hours a day. For the past year. Which is over 2000 hours.

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke
Chemie
Chemie
1 posts
Jester

You should create an App game based on Evil Forest, fix some lags add some Lvl, more weapons, spells and so on. It should be free to play but if you want to make a lot of money create extra stuff for cash even more weapons, spells, companions, and make it look smooth similar to kingdom rush frontiers

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I'd like to see the F2P FPS Contract Wars. It's the only Reason I have a Kong account.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester
Cinzer
Cinzer
2 posts
Archduke

a

MerlinCross
MerlinCross
56 posts
Nomad

MMO Games with actual gameplay rather than click timers.

Sarcasm aside, Mutants: Genetic Gladiators is a decent time waster that could go on the site. And while not my cup of tea, Heroes of the Realm is an odd time game that makes you focus on building a squad of warriors. Mind you, no gameplay it revolves around programming the squad with certain AI behaviors. More management than tactics but hey people seem to like those types of games.

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

These would be good...

Command & Control

Knight Runner

Billy the Pilot

Reverse Boots

Soul Redeemer

The latter four have been out a while (in considerably varying degrees), but they're great games.

supercrazyperson
supercrazyperson
3 posts
Nomad

I'd like to see a bunch of online PvP against online players and some better action games is that possible you guys? I'd love to see it happen

Showing 556-570 of 661