ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496092
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

Hands of war IV is in the making but when it finishes plese put it on AG.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

Developing news for Hands of war IV:

Hands of war IV

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

these games, they are fun puzzle games

http://www.eyezmaze.com/

the grow series is good

KimJongBill
KimJongBill
33 posts
Shepherd

More quests spread out over many games possibly in small numbers 0f 2-4 to be easier

carterschultz
carterschultz
13 posts
Farmer

'Death worm' if you can get that game that wood be grate.
If you get it thank you

I do not trust other web sights.

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

Jetpack Joyride (but i dont know it is possible but i ll be very happy bcs my phone is too old for that game... )

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

Games from "Sky9Games"...

"As you’ve probably guessed, our next project will not be a free Flash game. Over the years we’ve been pushing the boundaries of what Flash can do. So we’ve finally decided to embrace our big projects and take the leap into a full PC game (with other consoles being a possibility). By leaving Flash, we are also leaving all the limits that came along with it. Now we can finally spread our wings and make something truly amazing."

It's sad!

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Many of the people who play Raze and SFH enjoy the fact that they are free, and they would not buy a PC or console version even if it was a much more complete game. Loyal gamers who regularly play both free flash and paid PC games would follow Raze to the end of the Earth, but they would lose the support of their casual flash gamers who prefer only free games. Since it is the most requested feature for both series, creating a multiplayer for either of those games and making it pay to play would probably upset more people than it would please.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

I agree with @Arm_Candy.

fieldjellyfish
fieldjellyfish
14 posts
Peasant

I'd really like The Last Door season 2 to be on Armorgames as soon as possible please! It's a great series and many players love it including me!XD

1Cujo1
1Cujo1
1 posts
Peasant

To tell the truth, looking to play games that might cost 100-200 dollars max cost. Many games with thier costs to be competive means spend a 1000 or more is a huge turn off. Would the comapny prefer 5000 players spending a 100 bucks or 50 spending a thousand. Come on, lets get the pricing to play games down to some reasonable level. Many of the free games are awesome and I tip my hat to those who produce and those that bring the games. Do not mind spending a few dollars to help out iwth costs but many have become greedy and costs are totally out of wack with reality. Just my 2 cents worth.

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

@1Cujo1 All of the games here are free to play. Some have premium content that can be purchased within the game, but none are pay to play.

A website that charged 100 dollars to play a game would probably not make any money. Even brand new console games max out at about 70. What games are you playing that require so much spending?

Destrotoad30
Destrotoad30
1 posts
Nomad

I want to see Tidal Trek on Armor Games

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Pico Sim Date 3!

I will start a petition for Pico Sim Date 3 and all the Pico Sim dates to be on AG.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

Is there a new kingdom rush?

Showing 601-615 of 661