ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496159
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I think we should get the Hood series and the rest of the Kingdom of Liars series (both by Hyptosis).

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

@philimaster Kingdom Rush Origins is the most recent game in the series, and it is only available on mobile devices.

TwistedPxl
TwistedPxl
6 posts
Bard

I want to see Cube Escape: The Mill added to Armor Games. This would be a great addition to the series.

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

I want to see Warbears!

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

starship commander is a really nice and quite mind-blowing real-time strategy game. it definitely deserves to be here!

also @ninjakiwi what about uploading the bloons tower defense sequel and battle panic yourself?

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know how to link(or link with the words up)but Hoshi Saga from Jayisgames is a good game...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

And here is the link @Shoeminor.

You can just copy the url and then either use BBcode (we have a sticky guide in the Newcomers Section or you can use the "Link" button.

Tasha13
Tasha13
4 posts
Nomad

I want to play on armorgames about minions. They are the very best. I love minions. Here's an example of my favorite game about Minions http://www.kizigamesxl.com/mini-beet-recipe.html Minions teach us how to make a delicious lunch.

Lary16
Lary16
6 posts
Nomad

http://f.friv2online.com/icons/angrybirdsspace.png I want to play here Angry Birds Space. Using their unique powers, they have to destroy the alien pigs to recover their precious eggs!

Lary16
Lary16
6 posts
Nomad

Still I want more football games.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Most wanted game sequels, and a good SFH3

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

run 3

... preferably Kongregate, if it's there

speaking of kongregate, would tukkun ever upload any game to ag?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Tasselfoot I'd like to see Ninja Saga here

I play that game frequently on facebook, and I think they need a boost in players!

RRRTTTEEE
RRRTTTEEE
1 posts
Jester

Hello is there any way to report some bug in game?

AnthonyLacasue
AnthonyLacasue
2 posts
Nomad

Me too !

Showing 616-630 of 661