ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495303
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Not sure how that probably work but, Maybe adding the other submachine games, it's stop on the 5th here and I think there are lot more like the last surely be the 10th or 11th, it can be a great addition in my opinion !

It's a great Escape series ^.^. Maybe adding more escape games too, and some quest into it, it was really cool to play like the don't escape ones, or deep sleep series theses ones having quest ^^ !

Thanks by advance Hahaha I've haste to play them here !

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Hey there @Tasselfoot . I would really like to see some of old Miniclip games if possible such as Wrestle Jump, Broforce (Not made by Miniclip but it would be cool if it was here), War Copter, Dino Strike and Commando Rush.
Now about Kongregate... Please add Run Run Ran, Silent Company, Engage and Demonrift TD.

I know I mention huge number of games, but I would really like to see them here

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hey @BalkanRenegades Thanks for the list! MiniClip games aren't going to be ones that we'll be able to get onto Armor... very complicated stuff there, unfortunately.

In positive news, we do have:
Engage: http://armorgames.com/play/12145/engage
Demonrift TD: http://armorgames.com/play/12440/demonrift-td
on Armor already!

Probably won't be able to get the other 2 at this time. Cheers!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

MiniClip games aren't going to be ones that we'll be able to get onto Armor... very complicated stuff there, unfortunately.

Aww, so no Heli Attack 3?
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@Tasselfoot Too bad. I will try to find some other games you could post here next time.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

How about Hex Empire? They recently created a second game on steam but there is still a cool flash one at http://www.kongregate.com/games/uunxx/hex-empire

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Could you put Xibalba on Armor Games? It's a Doom styled HTML first person shooter. It is awesome.

insaanhun
insaanhun
1 posts
Nomad

I would want warzone tower defense to be listed here

Artuurs
Artuurs
3 posts
Shepherd

I dont exactly want a new game on the site, but what i realy would like is a new page among the other pages on the home page of armorgames, clicking this page would show you all the newest games added to the site, sorted by date, because right now, theres only room for like 8 or 10 games on the front page or so, once more come, the old ones vanish and become only findable trough the search bar. I personaly have missed quite alot of released games and would like to catch up and see if i missed anything i would enjoy trying out, this page i think would be nice since theres no numbers like here bellow where you can scroll trough the pages, i just wish there was something like that for new games, kinda like a tag for tower defence, platformer, zombies, etc.

BartHunter
BartHunter
9 posts
Nomad

@Tasselfoot

An incredible game that is only on some dead flash websites.

A.L.I.A.S 1 - 3

They're single player 2d side scrolling shooter games with control aim by mouse. This genre is popular, see Raze and strike force heroes on this site.

So aks FOG if you can post it here.

Aleksa_2929
Aleksa_2929
22 posts
Blacksmith

Commandos 3 flash game find that game on miniclip

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Aleksa_2929 that might be a problem... let me quote Tasselfoot:

MiniClip games aren't going to be ones that we'll be able to get onto Armor... very complicated stuff there, unfortunately.
Aleksa_2929
Aleksa_2929
22 posts
Blacksmith

Hi Tass try Commando 3 that is good WW2 game

Norozaki
Norozaki
2 posts
Nomad

Can you add superfighters in armorgames? it has 1 of the highest play counts and is actually a very good game

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

I think I would love to see more MMO's with quests

Showing 631-645 of 661