ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496115
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ icegoblet : As all games here on ArmorGames are Flash Games and co-op games are made by companies like Xbox, Wii and PS3, it is never going to happen that one of these games made for a console will also turn up online. Unless... one of these major companies suddenly decides that they have gained enough money and start making free online games...

@ JBO56ace : I had a look at your suggestion, but I personally don't think this game will be featured here on AG... it is nicely made and is funny, but it is way too simple for the average gamer here, as it is sufficient to perform only a few clicks to finish the game. Unless Tass prooves me wrong about this; sorry... =/

warincger12
warincger12
5 posts
Farmer

This *-*

I want this on ArmorGames, this Game steel my Time for the last 3 Days, No sleep only playing *-*

http://www.kongregate.com/games/RebelEnt/dungeonrampage

I hope it will aviable on AG soon :/

warincger12
warincger12
5 posts
Farmer

Idk what is about my last post here, but i send my post again ...

This is a very nice Game & it takes all my time.

[url=http://www.kongregate.com/games/RebelEnt/dungeonrampage]

I hope we see it soon here

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Link fix for waringcger12

@JBO56ace, your link is broken.

~~~Darth Caedus

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I think more Sports related games should be added to this site. I don't see them on the front page frequently and the ones I've played aren't that good. I don't know with people like this kind of games, but it would be a great addition for the site.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ waringcger12 : I have a feeling that the game Dungeon Rampage is an exclusive to Kong... I couldn't play unless I registered or logged in to Kong, so I don't know whether Tass can get this one going here too. Guess we'll have to wait and see what he has to say about it!

@ SuperBob234 : Already suggested in general, but if you find some nice strategy games that haven't been suggested yet, post them in this thread so Tass can see if they can be hosted here as well! =)

@ Pedro97 : Games you see on the front page are only the ones that are released recently, not games that are older. AG is dependant on the games that are released and sports doesn't seem to be a well developed category(yet). What you can do is have a look in the Sports Games category though for now... and if you come across some nice sports games elsewhere, suggest them here!

warincger12
warincger12
5 posts
Farmer

@MRDayCee

Dungen Rampage is a Onlinegame, you can play it at Kong and Facebook ...

Its like Dawn of the Dragon (DotD) & Legancy of thousend Suns (LotS), if you know what i mean :3

I hope i will realese here too like DotD & LotS ... Its the same with DinoStorm or what ever

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Games you see on the front page are only the ones that are released recently, not games that are older. AG is dependant on the games that are released and sports doesn't seem to be a well developed category(yet). What you can do is have a look in the Sports Games category though for now... and if you come across some nice sports games elsewhere, suggest them here!

I was trying to say that people don't make sports games frequently, that's why there's never something new of this type around. I did find some good games a while back, I just have to remember their names
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ warincger12 : You mean that "Dungeon Rampage" is a MMO game?! Ah, ok! I hadn't spotted that when I visited Kong for it then... I know what you mean and they will probably host this MMO game here as well as AG tries to host at least 1 MMO game every week as I was told.

Speaking of MMO games... I discovered that there's a new player in town in the MMO Flash Games section! They developed a MMO version of one of my beloved Flash Games series: Dead Frontier!!! I know this game might be a real threat to ConArtist's Dead Zone MMO game, but I think it should be part of ArmorGames as well, no offence to Con!

Any player vs player would be interesting if possible.

@ alpacapie : Please specify what games you would like to see hosted here. Simply stating 'any p-vs-p' game is way too random and open for sugestions... Tass probably won't be able to do anything with it unless he comes across a game that (luckily) fits your description.

@ Pedro97 : Ok, gotcha! I misunderstood and was actually thinking in the exact opposite direction, sorry! Well, if you know/remember the names of those games, do post them here! The more flash games here, the merrier!!

---

@ Tass : I see you got some of the suggestions (zombie games and Rogue Soul i.e.) up/hosted on here already... Great job! Keep it up! =)
warincger12
warincger12
5 posts
Farmer

zombiegame again ?
i hope dungen rampage will coming this week, its the best game and i love this game its the best mmo game, i never saw before a so good browser mmo game

sry, for my bad english,
german greetz

RedN
RedN
141 posts
Duke

Games like The Soul Driver,Rogue Soul,Or Salem,With amazing graphics and Tons of Fun!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

zombiegame again ?
i hope dungen rampage will coming this week, its the best game and i love this game its the best mmo game, i never saw before a so good browser mmo game

Only Tass knows when and how about the uploads of games, so we'll have to wait for it. As for the zombie games, YAY! Sorry, but I have a strong preference for zombie shooting games and I've always love to play Dead Frontier and I'm hoping they will host the MMO version here too, allthough... I don't know if they want to as it is a real competitor for ConArtist's "Dead Zone"! We'll see!

sry, for my bad english,
german greetz

Keine bange... there's an effort you make and that counts! And those that don't understand can always ask!

Games like The Soul Driver,Rogue Soul,Or Salem,With amazing graphics and Tons of Fun!

You are talking about The Soul Driver, Rogue Soul and Salem TheRed555?! (o.O)
But these games are already uploaded here on ArmorGames...!?! This thread is to suggest only those games that are not yet hosted here on this website...
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

He said games like those games, not specifically those games.

~~~Darth Caedus

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've found an interesting game called The Grinns Tale. It seems that it's a Facebook game, but it's also on Kongregate. Maybe it could be hosted on AG. I don't know, though. It's just a suggestion.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I was wondering why there aren't any more games from Labu Games here? =)

True, we already have Wingmen, Mirror and Pirateers, but there's still a nice game that hasn't been hosted here I think and it seems pretty solid to me! =D

I'm talking about a nice pyromaniac puzzling physics game called: Porcupyre!

Maybe completing the set would be a nice thing Tass?

Showing 166-180 of 661