ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496355
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
JoeXMiller
JoeXMiller
2 posts
Peasant

No specific game recommendations, but I'd like to see more Match 3 and Room Escape type games here.

Shashi13green
Shashi13green
1 posts
Nomad

How about KOLM 3 from Tony? I know it is not out yet, but it really needs to be made

eastbrook337
eastbrook337
2 posts
Shepherd

look administrators, I've played Mardek1 and Mardek2. but Mardek3 isn't on armor games and i really want to play it. here is a link from kongregate:

[url=http://www.kongregate.com/games/pseudolonewolf/mardek-rpg-chapter-3]

ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

Umm...I would like to see more dress up games...maybe a princess game like of dress up? Maybe a makeup game?

elves
elves
5 posts
Nomad

bloons tower defence 4 and 5 at
http://www.addictinggames.com/strategy-games/bloonstowerdefense4.jsp
for the 4th one and
http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-Tower-Defense-5.html
for the 5th one

theni
theni
34 posts
Shepherd

well, it has probably been brought up before, but i think that someone (admins, Mods, or something) should have the ability to Delete old threads that are locked, spam or otherwise useless (such as all the month old repeat questions). I know it would be very time consuming, but the forum pages are Very full and cluttered.
Second thing for the forums, it would be nice if there could be a search box for different threads. it can be difficult sometimes to find a thread that has only been unused for more than a few days.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@theni This is not the proper thread to bring up suggestions for the forums. This thread is for suggesting games that should be on Armor Games.

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

well there is a series of soccer.basketball,volleyball and tennis all of them are called sport heads: so i hope you can install them on this site and if you can then please reply on my profile thanks =)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Armor Games won't do Bloons. As for LoL, I don't think it can adapt to flash.

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

Will armogames ever add sas zombie assault 3?

cristobalfuego
cristobalfuego
1 posts
Nomad

I want to see my Wartune game connect so please fix connecting issues asap

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

@Kenezie
Nope. No Ninja Kiwi games.

@cristobalfuego
Go to the Support Forum for that.

newuser1234
newuser1234
23 posts
Constable

plants vs zombies, link here

jzambrano
jzambrano
6 posts
Nomad

These are some of the games on Kongregate not at Armorgames that would be very good fits I think as found from my favorites. I tried to sort them roughly with the best ones at the top.

-Caravaneer
-Talesworth Arena
-New Star Soccer
-Misfortune
-Monster Arena
-Ultimate War
-Aeon Defense
-HD Xyth
-Realm of the Mad God
-The Kings League
-The King's League Odyssey
-Ad Bellvm
-Fantasy Kommander 2
-The Last Village
-Brute Wars 2
-Monster Breeding
-Battlecraft
-Pestilence Z
-Hex Empire
-Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack
-Defender's Quest
-Glissaria
-The Great War of Prefectures
-The Eternal Battle
-Necrophobia

jmababa
jmababa
54 posts
Shepherd

I want to see Top shot the game here 2 its only in facebook and i hate to lay that on facebook sometimes lag if someone send you somthing like notification or message you

Showing 376-390 of 661