Nomad

oranges are good for you.

• 22 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

I love oranges so much

agreed. thats a good statment to sum up this forum, i think its true.

i made a thread about coconuts and it got locked and this is about oranges

i left out the boo part ONLY BECAUSE i like coconuts, but you simply deserve a facepalm for saying boo to an orange.

--judgment
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Oranges are my favourite fruit. Definitely more refreshing than apples and so on. Currently nomming on one right now.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Totaly jeff. The only problme is opening them without spray everyone in radius of 3 meters from you with juice. but they are deliciuse and smell good. better than tic tac or other mint gums.

And plus, you can always share!

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Oranges are one of the most delicious fruits out there, and they're a great source of Vitamin C. =)

=O You stole what I was gonna say!!! I mean I already posted something before you but I was gonna say that! And that is what I love about them to, you can have one Orange and then go for a work out. Oranges are like Super fruit! I know everyone is going to knock me down on that theory, but I still love em. =)
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Oranges are great, except when you get that stringy outside layer stuck in your mouth, and you end up having to spit it out. Still, I think clementines are better. Easier to peel.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

=O You stole what I was gonna say!!! I mean I already posted something before you but I was gonna say that! And that is what I love about them to, you can have one Orange and then go for a work out. Oranges are like Super fruit! I know everyone is going to knock me down on that theory, but I still love em. =)

people! kiwis is the way to go, i even made a poem about them.

Showing 16-21 of 22