ForumsWEPRWho else is a human?

24 6015
Squalick
Squalick
68 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone! I'm a human being!

I enjoy breathing fresh air, running around, preparing and eating nice warm tasty healthy meals, flirting and sleeping with nice and/or pretty women, sleeping and dreaming, clipping my fingernails and toenails and collecting them into a big pile and then playing with the biggest one, moving my arms and legs around to explore the space around me, calming down, warming up, being sad and mad and happy and silly, playing the drums, laughing and joking with friends, playing computer games, playing other games, thinking about things, reading things, writing things, building things, blowing things up sometimes, scratching itches, making strange sounds, talking, listening, discussing, debating, walking, swimming, learning, teaching, loving, leaving, coming, going, and so on.

I was wondering if anyone else here is like me?

P.S. If you're not a human don't post. Your kind isn't welcome in this thread. And don't make jokes about human beings being stupid because we seem to be collectively suicidal because that isn't nice. Thanks!

• 24 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Well as u listed so many of the qualities specific to yourself i doubt there are going to be many other people exactly like you. Human beings are by nature different from one another. However as i am a fighter pilot i do also blow things up. I dont always enjoy it though.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

well, I'm a human, but I don't put my toenails in a big pile and play with the biggest one. Otherwise, almost everything is like me.

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Ok...I´m human (maybe, i don´t know, somedays i think i´m from mars)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm not human.

I AM A TROLL. BAAAAAWWWWWWWWW D:

But I'll be good. I won't say you're collectively suicidal. I will say that your inability to answer the existential questions you pose yourself, such as 'why don't I kill myself', in a coherent fashion, is pathatic

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

...don't you hate it how typos ruin punchlines? I know I do.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

<------HumanOID

MUHAHAHAAHAHAHA

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

this forum is point less. they should lock this. no offense squalick, my friend!!!!

Squalick
Squalick
68 posts
Nomad

Actually this is a highly political thread, my friend! It even has enormous philosophical and religious implications! It raises questions such as:

What does it mean to be human? Why don't we base our identities on our humanity rather than our nationality or sexuality? Why do we feel the need to be exclusive of others unlike ourselves while we are being inclusive of those like ourselves? What are the most environmentally friendly ways to dispose of martians and trolls? Are existential questions best left asked and pondered or ignored? Are existential answers best left private and contemplated or expressed and exchanged?

Does anyone else here find it interesting that the sun rises every morning and sets every evening? As a human being, I find this to be both comforting and fascinating! (Completely understandable though it may be)

Does anyone else here find it easier to relate to dogs than to cats?

What is the square root of five squared?

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

What are the most environmentally friendly ways to dispose of martians and trolls?

Oh i would definatly say using a shredder, followed by using the remains in my flower garden (muhahaha, so evil!)[sorry strop]

Does anyone else here find it easier to relate to dogs than to cats?

I do! I find it much easier to talk to my dog than a cat, who tend to sit there and rub my hand and leave when they feel there done...its all about the cat in the cats mind. whereas a dog will sit and look me in the eyes and seem interested while i rub it...
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I feel kind of weird, but I like to play with my fingernail clippings as well......I guess I'm not alone! Well I think what you are kind of getting at is what really is the meaning of life? That all comes down to religion and our own original ideas and dreams. I read a poem once entitled "Dreams." I believe one line said, "For if dreams die, then we are a broken winged bird that cannot fly." Meaning that if we don't have dreams, what is the point of life? I could be rambling on here, but if I am right in saying that you (Squalick) are trying to ask the meaning of life, than I would say to fulfill your dreams.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

woah, i never thought of it that way. but its still kinda weird. i dont know what to say.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yes that is true cats are lazy and run away when ever they feel like it but at least dogs respect and will sit all day next to you and always protect you

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I am a human, at least to my knowledge.

I feel pain when I'm hurt. I feel good when I'm happy. I enjoy the company of others. Breathing is what I do most of my time. I enjoy music. I cut my hair when it gets long. I clip my nails when they get long. I have common sense. I realize that life ends eventually. I haven't don't remember me growing in my mothers womb. I get older as time goes by. I learn from my mistakes. And yet no one is like me.

What is the square root of five squared?

Isn't it five, right?
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Dude isn't everyone on this site human? I mean, it's not like theres a deer or something making forum posts or whatever.

But yes i am human (at least thats what my mom tells me).

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Um, yea I think everyone here is a human dude. Go get your head out of fanasy world dude.

Showing 1-15 of 24