The Best Ability:
Cloak or
Transport

The Best Equipment:
Defensive:Armor Plating
Utility:Pickup Booster
Offensive:Stabilizer

The Best Killing Trick for various conditions:
When Outnumbered: Try killing one by one and not changing targets,if you have a weak weapon,but if you have an explosive then shoot where the enemies are in majority
When facing a strong opponent:If your health is low then try get away from him or her or use a ''one shot one kill'' weapon

If you have any more questions then do not hesitate and ask or if you have any better opinion

• 50 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

[quote=Juice_Box]The dev said they made everything so that nothing would be best, therefore the list is wrong. It's just what you think is best.[/quote] Weapons are pretty equal, but on certain levels it is probably better to have a certain weapon (i.e. fighting J. Rockit necessitates a Holy Grail for one-hit-kills).

[quote=Juice_Box]I prefer Emergency Heal mixed with Pickup Booster. It lets you heal 90% of your health! Now if you combine that with Combat Armor... Wow.[/quote] I use adrenaline boost, great way to survive those stupid rockets. (although ion cannons are slightly more effective). I also have I think spiral chamber (credit cannon has so little range, although I used to have extra clips), and I have power extender (it allows unlimited double damage) for my utility equipment.)

~~~Darth Caedus

Eggline
Eggline
1 posts
Nomad

The dev said they made everything so that nothing would be best, therefore the list is wrong. It's just what you think is best.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

[quote=eggline]The dev said they made everything so that nothing would be best, therefore the list is wrong. It's just what you think is best.[/quote] Don't just copy past other's posts, if you have nothing to add, then why did you post?

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

Don't just copy past other's posts, if you have nothing to add, then why did you post?

I know these things. They're bots. You can report them, but there's no solid proof it's a bot. Usually, these things come with links to websites that sell pirated stuff and that.

Weapons are pretty equal, but on certain levels it is probably better to have a certain weapon (i.e. fighting J. Rockit necessitates a Holy Grail for one-hit-kills).

Yup. That was intentional. The devs said they wanted strategy in a shooter. It's obviously best to use fire weapons when fighting Rockit, and non-fire, explosive weapons when fighting Treem, because of his Armor Plating. Same goes when fighting Sage--you'd need to use one-hit-kill weapons, because of his Emergency Heal and Medkit,

I use adrenaline boost, great way to survive those stupid rockets. (although ion cannons are slightly more effective). I also have I think spiral chamber (credit cannon has so little range, although I used to have extra clips), and I have power extender (it allows unlimited double damage) for my utility equipment.)

I found Adrenalin Boost really useful, too. Then someone hit me with a Holy Grail... Spiral Chamber, IMO, is great. The next blast to my Terminator comes in less than a second! But, I still prefer the equipment that gives you 40% accuracy. Yeah, your aim is already great, but I still sometimes miss when I use the Vamp Charger or even the Sniper Rifle!

I use Power Extender very often in the Dome. But most of the time, still Pick-Up Booster.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I know these things. They're bots. You can report them, but there's no solid proof it's a bot. Usually, these things come with links to websites that sell pirated stuff and that.
I don't think it is a bot, bots usually don't rate games, and he only has 4 comments.

I use Power Extender very often in the Dome. But most of the time, still Pick-Up Booster.
Power Extender also works well on Frostbite, the only times I don't find it really useful is the ones with just invincibility or nothing at all.

I found Adrenalin Boost really useful, too.
considering the options (combat armor and shield generator pretty much only apply when you die, armor plating only protects against criticals and fire), I think Adrenalin boost is best, not many enemies spam the flame thrower.

~~~Darth Caedus

~~~Darth Caedus
JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

I don't think it is a bot, bots usually don't rate games, and he only has 4 comments.

4 comments? Awkward. I guess you have a point.

Power Extender also works well on Frostbite, the only times I don't find it really useful is the ones with just invincibility or nothing at all.

Actually yes. Whenever you pick up 2x Damage, your enemies are usually under you. So once you get down, you can wreak havoc.

[quote]considering the options (combat armor and shield generator pretty much only apply when you die, armor plating only protects against criticals and fire), I think Adrenalin boost is best, not many enemies spam the flame thrower.

Good point, actually. And if you pair Emergency Heal with Adrenalin, you can withstand two V12 Rockets. But I still sorta prefer Combat Armor. It lets me go through anything.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Good point, actually. And if you pair Emergency Heal with Adrenalin, you can withstand two V12 Rockets. But I still sorta prefer Combat Armor. It lets me go through anything.
And if you use teleport, you can avoid those rockets altogether, instead of coming out at 1%. (and what about the third rocket)

~~~Darth Caedus
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks, these tips were really helpful!Killersup now understands it a little better too!

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

And if you use teleport, you can avoid those rockets altogether, instead of coming out at 1%. (and what about the third rocket)

I love Teleporting. Hehe.

Well, I won the last level of the Alien Campaign with only one death--and was also my first ever Raze 2 death--mainly because of my combination. I wonder how far it got you lol.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Well, I won the last level of the Alien Campaign with only one death--and was also my first ever Raze 2 death--mainly because of my combination. I wonder how far it got you lol.
I am a mediocre gamer, so I don't think I could achieve your kill-death with any equipment fighting hard/insane enemies (very easy, with stuff like unlimited rockets, maybe I could do that)

~~~Darth Caedus
JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

I am a mediocre gamer, so I don't think I could achieve your kill-death with any equipment fighting hard/insane enemies (very easy, with stuff like unlimited rockets, maybe I could do that)

LOL

Well, I have no idea how you play. So I wouldn't say you suck at it lol.

I actually often play Insane. Around 4-5 bots.

But when I want to just kick back, I give myself 5 Insane allies and 6 Very Easy enemies.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I actually often play Insane. Around 4-5 bots.
I usually play with a full room, and recently I did a runthrough of each map where I had 6 medium allies against 6 insane with 25 lives. I lost all my allies every time when there was about 25-50 enemies left (then it gets really hard until you start killing them)

~~~Darth Caedus
PepperBoy
PepperBoy
4 posts
Peasant

Always shot at the head with non-explosive guns, and anywhere with the explosive ones.

Nytesdawn
Nytesdawn
7 posts
Nomad

Don't camp... your teammates aren't going to accomplish anything without you on the frontline.

stickupkid97
stickupkid97
17 posts
Nomad

katana ftw!

Showing 31-45 of 50