ForumsThe TavernWhat is your level of education?

22 3952
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

This thread is meant to poll the AG users on just how far they've gotten in their educations. I know a lot of you probably aren't even done with high school yet.... but that's ok, we still love you. I'm just curious about which of us are pursuing or actually hold degrees to our names. I'll start with me.

I have a...
high school diploma
Bachelors of Science (BS Degree) in Chemistry and Biology (Double Major)

and am now pursuing a DO... which is the lesser known US equivalent to the US MD... so I'll be Sonatavarius DO in 4 years (hopefully!!!). If you have any questions specifically for me then notify me on my profile. I'm busy busy, so I WILL check the thread... but not as often as I'd like.

• 22 Replies
Toejam
Toejam
38 posts
Peasant

Ghetto.. Is that a lvl?

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Thanks, guys (and girl(s?)). It's always interesting to find out about people. It sometimes helps me understand why someone is the way they are and how they think.

NickodemisBoslatine
NickodemisBoslatine
36 posts
Farmer

I have completed one semester of college

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

Wow... what will you do with that ? On animal ? Or against criminal, security ? Surgery ?

Surgery definitely. Make bank and enjoy work. that's most people's goal right? but how could an anesthesiologist work against criminals and for security. They work with anesthesia (knockin people out).
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Well im a freshman in high school so.....

Showing 16-20 of 22