113 posts
Peasant

I you want any tips Just ask!

• 20 Replies
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

For those of you finding the game hard, here's a tip.

Don't recon the dangerous areas until you've finished the game. The zombies from there are a pain in the *** when it comes to doing normal business in the game.

If you see a recon area that is near the edge of the level, then that's the area to recon the dangerous areas.

And by dangerous areas, I mean the areas that can't have factories or towers built there and if you go there you can survive against as many waves of zombies as you like.

At times, the zombies from the dangerous areas will attack the other areas you're trying to capture, so they can screw up the emancipated status of the other areas you've captured and then you have to do go kill zombies again which hinders your game completion progress..

NAVDEEP
NAVDEEP
2 posts
Peasant

A good tip is that always keep low your area's danger....[i]

1903hero
1903hero
1 posts
Shepherd

Where can I find hidden entrance to survival areas?

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

My best tip for the things like find and PROTECT the Generator is to Kill all the zombies you find then you turn the Generator on.
That way you don't have a mad rush for the generator, and you can distract.

~~Black~~

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I'm going to lock this for the lack of an actual OP and Necro. If anyone wants to start another Decision 2 thread please do so, with a more thought out OP. Also, please do so in the proper forum. (If it's a full walkthrough put it in Game Walkthroughs. If it's just about a couple tips or general discussion of the game, put it in Flash Games.)

Showing 16-20 of 20