Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Necro] Decision 2

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 21, '12 at 11:07am

Aronbon

Aronbon

2 posts

Well at some point the game becomes too hard, i'm trying to upgrade my tower but hords of zombies pop up right away. any tips ?

Posted Sep 23, '12 at 2:54am

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

114 posts

The trick is to first kill all of the zombies first than go to the tower or factory that way.
Step one:Kill all enemies to Threat:0
Step two:Start the upgrade
Step three:For this you need the sheild ability that way your seeing view would increse

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 12:04pm

Handschar

Handschar

7 posts

getting boring after a while, but a great game anyway

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 2:03am

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

114 posts

Kill all the zombies first then upgrade,that way it would be very easy and fun

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 6:05pm

Shiyon

Shiyon

7 posts

What is more important: keepeng old zones clear and with upgrade tower or going to new zones?

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 8:40am

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

179 posts

Want to know a fun trick?

Once you get the rage bullets, you can hit bosses with them and they will start attacking other zombies.

That's incredibly useful in later waves, where you can simply get your rifle, anger some bosses, and tah-dah! You winned!

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 8:49pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

297 posts

For those of you finding the game hard, here's a tip.

Don't recon the dangerous areas until you've finished the game. The zombies from there are a pain in the *** when it comes to doing normal business in the game.

If you see a recon area that is near the edge of the level, then that's the area to recon the dangerous areas.

And by dangerous areas, I mean the areas that can't have factories or towers built there and if you go there you can survive against as many waves of zombies as you like.

At times, the zombies from the dangerous areas will attack the other areas you're trying to capture, so they can screw up the emancipated status of the other areas you've captured and then you have to do go kill zombies again which hinders your game completion progress..

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 10:22pm

NAVDEEP

NAVDEEP

2 posts

A good tip is that always keep low your area's danger....[i]

Posted May 28, '13 at 12:58pm

1903hero

1903hero

1 post

Where can I find hidden entrance to survival areas?

Posted Jan 8, '14 at 3:35pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

My best tip for the things like find and PROTECT the Generator is to Kill all the zombies you find then you turn the Generator on.
That way you don't have a mad rush for the generator, and you can distract.

~~Black~~