3 posts
Nomad

I want to know if there are chances of hitting a sequel Kingdom Rush

• 22 Replies
MaticX
MaticX
41 posts
Nomad

They might, and I would really enjoy a sequel...

rudus
rudus
6 posts
Peasant

me too men me too

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Kingdom Rush 2 is in development, but there is no release date.

Link: Forum of the developer

surantartida
surantartida
3 posts
Nomad

:OOOOOO that is awesome thanks for information

WarLord105
WarLord105
32 posts
Nomad

The developers of Kingdom Rush are going to try and release the sequel before 2013, around December. It's really looking amazing so far, you guys should see some of the photos.

Source-Forum Member

Youneververifiedmy
Youneververifiedmy
2 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't mind a Kingdom Rush 2 as long as they add a little bit more content for the people who don't have premium accounts. I felt like getting heroes without premium was too difficult... maybe cut the price a little bit as well. Still a fun game... I think it would be cool if mortars did more damage. I felt like they were overpriced compared to how effective they were.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

i have found some info's about releasing and they say that part 2 is gonna be out this year at november-december

bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

they'd better release it! 1 was really good. honestly, I'd pay money for a 2. One of the few flash games I'd pay $5 maybe and feel ok about it.

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

yeah I'd like Kingdom Rush 2 also. I think they should make a lot more monsters and upgrades because that would make it more intresting. If they do that and/or something else to make it better, Kingdom Rush will be popular everywhere!

Anthonyk30
Anthonyk30
38 posts
Constable

Kingdom Rush 2 would be the BOMB

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

that sounds awesome

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Has there been any word on any new features that will be introduced in Kingdom Rush: the Sequel? I've been searching all over but can't seem to find any information.

DarthBodya
DarthBodya
16 posts
Treasurer

If somebody remember last pictures, when you defeat Vezh'Nan? So i supose this game must have second chapter.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Has there been any word on any new features that will be introduced in Kingdom Rush: the Sequel? I've been searching all over but can't seem to find any information.

Doesn't seem like there is any gameplay information. I think it's still in its early stages which is why no news on it.
JoeZen
JoeZen
39 posts
Shepherd

Kingdom rush was a awesome game just because of how simple and plain the controls were coupled with the amazing art work, sound effects and levels which were captivating and kept me coming back over and over. I hope that there are new additions in the KR2 but that they keep the main principles the same just more levels but at the same high quality!

Showing 1-15 of 22