ForumsPopular Mediamost powerful movie character

26 10785
Conqerer14
Conqerer14
11 posts
Peasant

As hte name states, wht is the most powerful character from a movie.
Dumbldore is the correct answer.

• 26 Replies
psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

I'd say batman from the dark knight trilogy....just cause....

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Asking a question then answering it isn't really productive.

Gandalf. He died and came back, unlike Dumbledore.

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

If talking about power, I'd like to vote for a mutant character in X-Men : The last stand who was named Jane (I don't remember) ! She's Wolverine's girlfriend as well ! She owns the most terrible power, which controls everything (include her will), transforms everything (not sure), destroys everything, turns everything into ashes,... nothing can touch her (except Wolverine) !

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Hulk because of his ability to not die, Goku for coming back from the dead and I could go on but some movie characters are just un-dieable (or sometimes at least within their movies).

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

No mention of Dr Manhattan? He's far more powerful than any character mentioned so far. He can do anything he wants except understand people; I can't think of a single more powerful character in any movie, except maybe a "God" character.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

If talking about power, I'd like to vote for a mutant character in X-Men : The last stand who was named Jane (I don't remember) ! She's Wolverine's girlfriend as well ! She owns the most terrible power, which controls everything (include her will), transforms everything (not sure), destroys everything, turns everything into ashes,... nothing can touch her (except Wolverine) !

Jean Grey. You might as well know who you are talking about before talking about them. And she's Cyclops's girlfriend, who dies in the movie. She can't transform anything, and she's telepathic and telekinetic, not only destroying everything. Not knowing anything you're talking about is not good.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I can't think of a single more powerful character in any movie, except maybe a "God" character.

Like God (AKA Morgan Freeman) from Bruce Almighty? Well then...I'll have to say him
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

power as in strength and ability? i would have to say hulk, wolverine, thor, and superman. in brains, sherlock holmes, professor X, and a lot of others i forget.

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Bluydee
Jean Grey. You might as well know who you are talking about before talking about them. And she's Cyclops's girlfriend, who dies in the movie. She can't transform anything, and she's telepathic and telekinetic, not only destroying everything. Not knowing anything you're talking about is not good.

I just don't remember ok ? It was a long time since I'd seen that movie, not I don't know a shjt like you say ! Maybe I was wrong about the definition "girlfriend" about Jean but Wolverine loved her, too ! And did I say she "only" destroys everything ?
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would say John McClain from Die Hard, he is so much action just by looking at him! It is like you can see the Die Hard trilogy by just looking at him! >

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Leonidas from 300. Nuff said

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Thanos from the post-credits scene in the avengers (he is a super-villain and will probably get really close to winning, before being defeated.)

~~~Darth Caedus

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

You all forgot a great movie character-SUPERMAN!
I'm asking-CC Comics or Marvel?

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Joker from TDK of course.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Wait is this powerful as in strong, or powerful as in emotional impact?

Showing 1-15 of 26