ForumsSupport ForumCan't Do Anything on AG

45 6414
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I don't know what is wrong. When I try to open a game or my player page it says: "Internet Explorer could not open [insert page here]. Operation aborted."
Can someone help. I think it is a problem with IE. And, no, I am not going to download Mozilla Firefox.

• 45 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Stop making fun of people. Just cause your parents are that way doesn't mean others are wrong. Get a life.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Wow Jib, stop bragging and making fun of people. A kid on Armor Games thinks hes so tuff, Oh I'm so scared! Get a life! Just icnore him gman!

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Hmm, I'm not experiencing any difficulty. Though updates are severely delayed because I'm on the other coast.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

OKAY let's just chillax a bit. If I was a parent, I would want my kid at least telling me that he/she is going to download something. Firefox will definately help you, but if your parents don't allow it, then wait out the errors. I am sure you will be fine by tomorrow

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

happened to me too, was about to make a thread but u beat me to it

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I can not do anything on Ag except go on the forums literally unless I switch computers every 10 seconds and I can not even go on my own profile that is sad what is happening if this keeps happening I will quit soon

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I have one solution. Just wait it all out. I heard from a source that the updates will come later tonight, so if your problem isn't fixed after the updates, contact AG.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I cant download firefox my mom and dad dont let me do anything and this has been happening to me for at least a week when will it stop

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I can't even get onto my won page!?!?!?!?!?

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

You can't I can get on your page easily and try clicking here

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I know everyone. The update will soon take place. Even though it isn't working now, think of all of the good stuff Daniel has in store for us!

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

its not a update btw coz it would effect all internet browsers.ATM the only thing you can do if you want to play games etc is to get firefox etc.IE is a no go

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

@jibb18
Asherlee said they are updating.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Asherlee said they are updating.

Well that explains it, I had a feeling they were doing something(besides the obvious toolbar), since a couple minutes ago I could not get onto my own Profile or BlueRogues' without a window popping up and telling me something and saying 'Operation Aborted' =(
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I think it just happened or is happening at this momment. I can finally go around without that annoying message.

Showing 16-30 of 45