ForumsPopular MediaYour favorite COHEED AND CAMBRIA's songs!

11 3359
sivre009
sivre009
31 posts
Nomad

Post your favorite Co and Ca Songs here...

• 11 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I'm sure it won't be long before XcoheedX finds this...lol...

For me, hmmmmm so many to choose from. I'm going to break it down into two types here.
The hard rock c&c: Welcome Home...ezly
The slower happier C&C:This one's tough...favor house atlantic, suffering, etc....ummm i'll go with shooooot where's my ipod i can't remember the name. I'll repost when i find it. lol.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Oooh, Coheed is one of my favorite bands. I would say Welcome Home is definately one of their best and darker songs. But I love every song on Good Apollo and most of them on No World for Tomorrow. Actually the song, No World for tomorrow is a good song to listen to on a nice day.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Ok ok shoot in lookin on my ipod i realized that i forgot about a song...so i'm gonna say either Wake up (i love that line, "I would kill anyone for you" thats so backwards its great) or Mother Superior which is actually a dark song...oh well any of those three
Recap:
1.Welcome Home
2.Wake up
3.Mother Superior
(no particular order)

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Wake Up is a very inspirational song to me. I especially love the mood on the acoustic version (which is on the "Snakes on a Plane" soundtrack) It really makes me emotional to hear it, and it makes me grab my notebook and just write what comes to mind.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Lol it definatly can do that. It does have a lot of power behind it, i just kinda find it strange that he says, "Kill anyone for you" its just not what you usually here...do anything for you is just expected so that sounds strange

sivre009
sivre009
31 posts
Nomad

does anyone know here the song Al the Killer ehe

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Uh uh, get XCoheedX to post in here!
=P.
No i dont really like Coheed and Cambria , sorry <.<

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I really dont like CoHeed or Cambria. I ratehr not listen to music, I am not that big of a fan.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@sivre, I have heard that song. It is definately noth their usual sound, but still not a bad song!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I have heard one song from Coheed. It was pretty good but I cant remember the name of it.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

StarScreamer,
I'd be willing to bet one of two songs. If you were playing Rock Band you probably heard Welcome Home (great song) And if you were listenin to the radio, i'd bet it was A favor House Atlantic. Go look those two up...very different sounds, but good, def. good.

Wittman,
First of all there's no need to post that...lol...second of all HOW DO YOU LIVE?!?!

Showing 1-11 of 11