ForumsThe TavernHELP ME... PLEASE!!! Moderators please help me!

18 3944
invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

If you read my earlier topic, you would know that I've been having problems playing some of Armor Game's games. And now it just got worse... I can't even get onto my own profile! I can only get onto this, chat, blog, and all the upper buttons. I can't believe it that I can't get onto my own profile. When I go to my homepage, this is the message I get is this: Internet Explorer cannot open the site http://armorgames.com/user/invisiman Operation aborted. After that, I get the Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage page. Every time. I've tried everything. When I restart my computer, it helps me get onto my homepage once and then I get the message again. I also have an updated version of antivirus ware. My computer is updated (except for the newest version of flash and shockwave, but that still shouldn't keep me from getting onto my page.)

I really need help!!!

• 18 Replies
invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Please. I really need help! I don't know what is happening.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Sorry I don't get that!

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I can't get onto my own page or anyone else's I might get lucky once in 50 tries. I also can't play any of the games either when I can play the same game on a different website.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Invisiman, you really need to stop posting these threads, they are going to come back up and bite you went your least expecting it. I don't want to see you get into trouble over site bugs. Just lay low and wait it out patiently. The administration is busy with other more important things. I have given all the advise i can on your circumstances. I would advise trying what i said. Just remember, making multiple threads of the same thing is 'spam' and spam is always dealt with.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

PS: There is an expected site update that will arrive later tonight. I suggest just do your best and check the site then. I am truly sorry you cannot play any games O_O It must suck.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

It does. I'm sorry if it seems like I am spamming. I was trying to post it in Support and Suggestions after I did in the Tavern, since I should've put it there first, but I forgot to give it a title, so no one could read it. Then I tried to post it on The S&S again, but I ended up reopsting it in The Tavern again. I'm sooo sorry if it looks like I'm spamming. I truly am. I would never try to spam. I'm very sorry. I should've waited longer, but it hasn't been working for almost a week now. Thank you for the info Arax.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

How odd. The same thing is happening with mine...perhaps you may have a virus, or perhaps there is something wrong with the internal server for Armor itself. What ever it is, it's affecting me, too...how odd...

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

It's the website. I can play the same games, but on a different website perfectly. Also, I hav a virus protection program, so I know I don't have a virus.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

well, if it's an internal server error, that it's a strange one...I was able to get on some one else's prefile...and yet I can't get on mine still. I really hope they get this fixed soon, 'cause it's pretty bothersome for me...with no games to rate...or play...

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I know how it feels. Strangely, I can only get onto chat, community, and all of the buttons on the same bar. I think it's because they're updating the site.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

idk. maybe if u've had ur computer for a long time, that may be the problem. i dont really know what the exact problem is, but my computer can get funky like that once in a while. run a spyware and virus scan, not all viruses can be blocked. also defragment the computer, that just organizes everything and basically "compacts" the info and programs on the computer. while you're at it, get rid of any unnecessary programs and files, just to make it run smoother. oh, and have you ever tried taking it into BEST BUY or something to have them figure it out? maybe try a tech support or something

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I did. A bunch of other people are having this problem too.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I know it is. Someone siad itll be fixed by tomorrow, but should be finished late today. It stinks not being able to read your messages or play games.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Okay, I know how you feel, so far today I've been on AG for like 10 minutes and have already gotten 7 of those messges. The most reasonable explaination right now is the fact that Asherlee has told those who have asked that Armourgames is being Updated. I'm not sure if this is true but I'm going to trust that since the Search Bar is being modified as well.

However this may not be the case, you may want to try switching your Internet Browser or something =(

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Yes. I can finally get onto my profile and play the games. If anyone has had this problem, it's over now... I think.

Showing 1-15 of 18