ForumsGamesIf you could live in any video game world what one would you live in?

57 9030
TchMeHowToSULLY
TchMeHowToSULLY
13 posts
Peasant

Of all the video game worlds, which one would you live in and why?

• 57 Replies
epickonersheeshawl
epickonersheeshawl
26 posts
Peasant

soccerdude2, great minds think alike!

manny132
manny132
41 posts
Peasant

halo world any of em would love to be a marine and bust some heads.

CDdragon9
CDdragon9
8 posts
Scribe

hmmm
i think in the spyro worlds ='

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Farming Simulator 2012 anyone. Just riding around all day. Doing nothing.

No but seriously I would want something as close to real life as possible.

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

L.A. Noire, Godfather 2 or Mafia 2 :3

aklorith
aklorith
24 posts
Nomad

This depends, if I chose Call of Duty do I re-spawn like Call of duty? Assuming re-spawn is a yes then I would live in the following games:
1) Call of Duty - I would for sure be either a sniper or a rusher
2) World of Warcraft (NOT MISTS OF PANDARIA, PANDAS ARE HOMO) - I would **** straight be a Restoration and Elemental Shaman or a Rogue, can I be both? 0.o
3) Call of Duty Zombies - Who wouldn't want to live in such a world? Beats the hell out of going to school then straight to work then staying up until 2am to finish homework only to get up at 6 and repeat.
4) GTA - as long as I can re-spawn then who doesn't enjoy a little anarchy?? I don't care if I can feel the pain as long as I respawn I would do this **** all day.
5) Call of Duty World at War - okay this is kind of breaking the rules but I would be Hitler any day! Most of you right not are like "WHAAA?" yes that right.. your so astonished you forgot to say the "t." but in all honesty if life was a game that means everyone re-spawns not just me, the world would be anarchy and what better way to enjoy anarchy than to be a world top anarchist???

Selrahcthewise
Selrahcthewise
17 posts
Nomad

I would say the world of mass effect because at least maybe i could impact the world enough to get a better ending

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Mirrors Edge
who doesn't want to do parkour!?

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Sly Cooper! Preferably episodes 3 and 5 from the Sly 3 and episode 1 from the Sly 2.

GuyWithasword
GuyWithasword
1 posts
Shepherd

Either DBZ or pokemon

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Mario, definitely.

Who doesn't want to eat mushrooms and then fight turtles every day.

ATCaver
ATCaver
69 posts
Peasant

The Fallout universe, without a doubt. Second would probably be The Elder Scrolls universe, preferably Morrowind, since I remember her so well... Third, ah, probably a zombie apocalypse, check out this soon-to-be-released game State of Decay for an idea. Tied for third would be the S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Metro 2033 universe (They are pretty similar, and I'd like to keep all of the RPG elements of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., if you don't mind). After that, it would be Star Wars: KotOR, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Half-life, a more graphically refined Minecraft, The Sims with no restrictions (if you know what I mean), Age of Empires (WOLOLO), Bioshock, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and SAINTS ROW!!!!!! in no particular order, except that I'm revising the list so that SAINTS ROW!!!!!! is now number one. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Worms. =Super Sheep.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Who doesn't want to eat mushrooms and then fight turtles every day.

I'm sure you could eat certain mushrooms in the real world that could make your wish to fight turtles come true within a few hours.
Exedeus
Exedeus
13 posts
Nomad

Mass effect or something simple like mario or sonic...Just go around jumping on bad guys then chilling the rest of the day

Showing 31-45 of 57