ForumsThe TavernHas anyone noticed?

15 2705
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Well, since the search is back up, I tried it to see what kind of updates were added, if any. So, I was wondering if they finally made a member search, where you can search for a certain member of AG. but when i clicked on the drop down arrow, all they have now is the option to search for games, and the option to search in the community is not there anymore. Does anyone know why?

• 15 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm... I am not sure. I will try to check into that.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Maybe they decided to take away the Topic Search because it wasn't working well, and they may be finding a better engine for it or something.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i dont see anything new

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

it was disabled completely yesterday. Looks like they didn't really add anything...more lees took something away.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

yes tested it out, no specific searching or nuttin, just took out comunnity search.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

geeez

what was that supposed to mean?
baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Kirkus that is considered spam and if you dont want to get banned then I think that you shouldnt do it. Steevo, they probaly just did that for a reason that we do not know of. So go try to ask Dan, or one of the mods.

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Maybe It's busted and they need to updated or repair it.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I noticed that too. I think they may be dividing it into sections and so you can search a topic, or a player... maybe.

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

i think it is back up since it isn't in a faded grey right now

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i think they just took that thing out, are they putting anyhing new? anyone here to answer?

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Well.. I'm not the one who's responsible behind it [It's pretty obvious ;P].. Or maybe some of the moderators.. Carlie haven't even noticed.. But I think they have come to thought of something good, that was just so helpful, so that members of the site will be satisfied for good.. I have to say good luck for Dan and his crew, who is always behind the site to improve it.. Take good care of the site!

ender93
ender93
51 posts
Nomad

try posting this to the administrators and see what they say

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

that's wierd that they changed it

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

They are probably going to get Google or something to power the search. That would help!

But...it would cost heaps of $$$!!

Showing 1-15 of 15