119 posts
Nomad

Fav dane cook speech?

• 14 Replies
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Oh man! I have a ton. Hmm... here's one from the Vicious Circle (a hilarious stand-up comedy by Dane.) Ok, I'm going to skip a lot because it's long. Dane gets "sneezed on" by a different person that he doesn't know. Here's where I'll start. "I turned to the man and I said, God bless you (serious, semi-angry voice). Yeah yeah, I said it like that, God bless you. Which is really God bless you, but it sorta sounds like "Cover your F***ing mouth." Haha. So get this, this is what the guy comes back and says.. "Uhh..umm..I'm an athiest." Heh, what a jerk right? What I am I supposed to know what to say when an athiest sneezes? Uhh..nothing happens to you when you die. *I'm going to skip a bit here, after we have the idea.* Ok, he asks me what I think happens to me when I die. Well, hopefully I live a long, good life and when I die I will go up to heaven and meet with some family and what not. He starts laughing...He starts laughing at my beliefs. Ok, so I all of a sudden, turn and I'm like *NOTE* *HERE'S WHERE IT GETS GOOD.* "Ok, what about you, what about you, You're an athiest, what does that mean?, what happens to you when you die?" Well now he starts to get all serious like he's guna school me. He turns to me and says "Oh I can tell you, I can tell you what will happen to me when I die. When I die, I will become one with this earth. I will be a fertilizer for this planet. From that, I will return as a huge beautiful tree." He's laughing at my beliefs, he's guna come back as a f***ing ficus. Yeah, yeah. Johnny Weeping Willow over here. You know what, I hope when he does die, he does return as a tree, and I do hope he enjoys it. But wouldn't it be just fantastic while he was out there just enjoying his treeness, a huge sweaty guy with an axe comes by, sees him, points him out *chop* *chop* *chop* Chops him down, SMASH, wrap a chain around him, carry him through the mud and the muck, throw him into a sawmill, pound him down into paper, and once he's paper, you print the Bible on him!

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

omfg thats one my favorites too...okay go to youtube and find the one about the Date at the movies.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

um loserpoop? a link woul dhelp

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Im gonna name my son brbwbrbwbrbwrbwbrwbrbw

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

eh. When i first ran into dane cook i thought he was hilarious...but i have listened to many,many,many comics since then, and he really isn't. I picked up some of his albums, and i really didn't laugh a lot. All he does is say words realllly strange and makes his swearing really loud to make ppl laugh...i tend to like the smart comics. Steven Wright, Lewis black, demetri martin (subtlety takes intelligance)...than of course i like mitch hedberg for his stupid/obvious but yet "duh!" moment comedy. then there's comics like gaffigan and regan who are just funny for being goofy human beings...but the first three are def. my favorite.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

just make sure to press link after u put the link...most people forget to close the link. or just write [/link] at the end of the link

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

okay? and thanks twitch.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

This is confusing, what?

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

whats confusing?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

[/link]

its [/url] not link

if its confusing dont worry about it
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

vicious circle, "Crying". look it up on youtube.
lol "go google that s**t" as he would say

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

lol woops. I was just thinking about what the button said, not what you have to write...thanks for clarifying for them

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

crying or kool-aid there both so funny

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I think that dane cook is probably one of the funniest dudes alive. He is as funny as h*ll.

Showing 1-14 of 14