ForumsSupport ForumNew Idea for AG

33 5818
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Okay i belive that we should have a preview option before you post your forums.

for 2 things:

To make sure Links Work.

Also for spelling and Grammer.

• 33 Replies
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

yeah are u freinds with any mods?

if so tell them to tell an administrator

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I like that idea myself i think that it will benefit everyone a lot, even you (you spelled believe wrong).

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

haha i know so funny, see this would have helped ehh?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I don't know how to code a website or anything but I imagine that would be hard to do and would take a long time probably. But we can take it into consideration =D

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

yeah ur right about that, no telling what ppl would do.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Yes, not a huge amount of the suggestions are actually done, but that's because they have much more important things as well, and I imagine coding isn't at all easy.

Also, I think the add on would be a good idea, it may help solve things like that, and still help us, but there should be a limit to the amount of letters/characters you can add on, so people don't go crazy!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

@jwalshjr

Maybe, but then again it would just be like adding to your post so it wouldn't make sense that you can only add a certain amount, now I don't mean people should be adding on 'Strop Paragraphs' to their posts, that's just unnecessary.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

yeah that is...thanks for your input =D

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I lol'ed when I read 'Grammer'.
Didn't read anything else.
afk <3

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

okay klaus?

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

That is a good idea and I think that the mods/admin.s are able to do that but it might take a while.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Yes, the preview button would be nice, but I am not sure about the edit even though it would be convenient, many members would use this to their advantage in a bad way. Things like saying mean things and then just editing it before anyone who can do something sees it, if they find a good way to get past that it may help, but if we had edit, it would have to be different than many sites edit buttons!

Well, I have an idea to go with that. At the bottom of the post, it could say when it was edited!

Sorry if this was a little late :P
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Well, I have an idea to go with that. At the bottom of the post, it could say when it was edited!

Sorry if this was a little late :P

Yeah good idea,i was really about to say that.
Something like:
-Message blah blah blah ....................-

Edited by AlguzarA on 13/06/08 xx:xx

PS: That would include an AG time,so another little suggestion is that they add a Global time for ArmorGames,like a clock.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

We already said that was a bad idea due to spam issues =o If you were to make a spam post, then edit the post, no one would know, which is why I suggested the 'Add-On' idea.
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Yeah good idea, it would make everything more ogranized and earier to comprehend.

Showing 16-30 of 33