ForumsThe TavernYu-Gi-Oh: Trading Card Game

12 2491
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

A game I loved when I was young!

I have many of the rare monsters on Earth!

I have:
-Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
-Obelisk the Tormentor
-Slifer the Sky Dragon
-3 pieces of Exodia
-(Really rare) Dark Flare Knight

Problem is I can't find them! I might buy on the internet though! It is really cheap and new!

You might be wondering why I have a rare Dark Flare Knight. I have the foil edition of that card, which makes it expensive. I remember getting it from a foil pack when I was young and that is really rare to get. I looked up the internet and that cost like 10 bucks!

What cards do you have!?

• 12 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Gave up on Yugi-Oh and moved on to Duel Masters. Was easier to master, and was in fashion. But that was years ago.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

People still collect these? I remember like 8 years ago when if you went in the playground all you would see is people trading them they didn't seem to last as long any other card craze at least in my area probably because around that time pokemon made a comeback.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I use to love this game when I was young as well. I still have my cards actually, but they are in bad condition do to water damage. But that is not the biggest problem I have had with my cards, I use to have Exodia (The right arm, the left arm, the left leg, the right leg, etc etc) and I lost them. I have a feeling they were stolen but it was so long ago I don't even remember how many cards I had back then and now. But I am proud to still own my cards, but the worst part is that I cant play Yu-Gi-Oh, I don't know how to play and I have little to no interest in playing anyone anymore.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Aw.

Should we suggest a Yu-Gi-Oh MMO here? I'm not even sure there are any. If there is, I summon Magician of Black Chaos and Dark Paladin to destroy you all!

(I'm going to buy a deck with Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, etc. They are really strong, but not powerful enough to beat some Synchro or Egyptian God cards.

Anyone heard of Horkathy?: The God Creator of Light. (? is a question if I spelled it right...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Should we suggest a Yu-Gi-Oh MMO here?

I know you can download an online Yu-Gi-Oh game somewhere on the internet..just google Yu-Gi-Oh online (hmm...wonder how pang knows of this...)
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i remember those good days. i had so many cards and so many of them were ultra-rare. unfortunately i didnt speak english at the time so i didnt know what they did (and many of them i dont remember the name so i cant find them online). i lost them all and i wish i could somehow find them just to read their effects.

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I still have all mine from years ago... Almost three hundred. Can't think of any specific ones. One of my best friends and I used to play it in kindergarten, and I remember getting so mad at him because he wasn't playingg right. I don't know if we ever figured out how to play the correct way.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

What cards do you have!?

Honestly the game got out of hand and too complicated.

My best cards would be my 2 Obelisk the Tormentors, probably. Though I have at least 2 Blue Eyes White Dragons, maybe 3. I also have Blue Eyes Ultimate. I think I might have a Winged Dragon of Ra. I know my sis does.

Anyway, I haven't played in forever. I used to play all the time with my sister in about 5th grade.
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Nice. Nice.

I play with my cousin and he started getting mad when I summoned Slifer on him. I gave him one of my 4 Blue Eyes and he got happy. He also gave me a really powerful card as well. One I lost...

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I used to like the game, but then I realized it was a huge money-waster on you. Seriously, hats off to a company for getting your to pay $5.00 for a pack of 8 cards made out of paper with cool pictures on them.

That being said, it could get STRATEGIC and INTENSE.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i play yu-gi-oh, but magic is way better.
magic all the way!

Showing 1-11 of 12