ForumsSupport ForumWhat time is it?

9 1924
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I have just noticed, since AG has a different time period, there should be a place where the time is shown on AG

• 9 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

That seems useless to me...if you mean the time in which the creator of AG lives? there doesn't seem to be a point to that...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well you have you're time right? There's no sense in having the Armourgames time is. However, is it the standard time, GMT, I beleive? Also, after making a Comment or Forum Post, you can check the time, as I believe I am 3 hours behind Armourgames time judging by Eyetwitch's post, as I know it is recent =o

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

oh! i didn't realize that that little thing was based off ag, i thought that was my clock! Than its Eastern Time as its in step with my clock

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

but you dont want to waste your time posting or commenting to find the time

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well true, but for now you can go post a quick comment on your profile and then delete it. However why would you want to know the Armourgames time?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Maybe he likes Armorgames THAT much more than everyone else.=o

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

*looks around*

hmm maybe i am wasting my time, but there should be atleast a time change so u can change it to ur time.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

What's the point of that i might ask? Just look down to the bottom right hand corner of your screen and look the time.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

It does show on your posts, sorta.

Showing 1-9 of 9