Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

War of the web (We want it back)

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 3:35pm

Herowarrior300

Herowarrior300

38 posts

It has been my dream to see this game be put back again. I honestly don't see any reason why it shouldn't be here, other than the fact it could be kinda boring to play because there's barely anyone actually still playing it nowadays.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 9:04pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

Lol a bunch of them quit after AG won 3 in a row and took over the Hall of Fame. We are laying low this round and preparing for the next round. I plan on winning the next one.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 10:31am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,829 posts

Well since MrDayCee is now a mod he possibly might be able to bring it back.

I was handed a shovel, a pigeon and an ear R2D21999... not a magic wand nor a defcon button...

it could be kinda boring to play because there's barely anyone actually still playing it nowadays.

When/if it returns, you could always play in clans against eachother... isn't that an option in the game?

We are laying low this round and preparing for the next round. I plan on winning the next one.

Preparation through tactics and persiverance... I like it! =D

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 6:51pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,784 posts

Administrator

I've spoken with Tasselfoot, he said he will find out more information. No promises guys, but just letting you know.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 7:16am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,351 posts

Knight

I've spoken with Tasselfoot, he said he will find out more information. No promises guys, but just letting you know.

You see everyone, THIS is what a good admin does.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 10:30pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

YES! FIST PUNCH! THANK YOU!

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 4:42pm

jackawsome

jackawsome

4 posts

never played it before but it really does sound fun

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 12:17am

_V_

_V_

46 posts

So is there any news on what's happening with updating the game again?
Armor desperately needs more players.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 12:33am

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

Idk where you'll see this _V_ but I'm not playing again until January when Johnson gets back....taking a much needed break

Posted Jan 16, '13 at 12:28am

_V_

_V_

46 posts

So, I thought I'd pick up this thread, wipe of the dust and try to get this game reuploaded again. Although War of the Webs is rarely played on the armor games site anymore, I think it still has the potential to be a popular game.
So if any admins stumble upon this, I only ask that you give the game a look.

Reply to War of the web (We want it back)

You must be logged in to post a reply!