ForumsGamesAge of Empires

26 4608
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Any other fans of this awesome strategy game? I can play this game for hours. And I do. You have to manage everything about your colony, and fight off other civilizations.

• 26 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Which expansion pack?

The Conquerors. Are there others?
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

its a great game, i started playing it just last week i believe. I really liked it but for some reason i just haven't played it again. I'm going to start playing it again as soon as my schedule clears up a little though.

tomberry
tomberry
4 posts
Nomad

i reckon age of mythology was a good series

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

in AoE II i remember that i always played as the persians man i just loved them its long time havnt played it anyways it was a great great great !! game

Vex_Rabbit
Vex_Rabbit
13 posts
Nomad

The first 3 were great the new ones are just...Meh

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

AoE, how can you get bored of this game?
me? never

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

Played all of them, one of the best games of their times. AoE 3 isn't bad. It's just a little different. I had more fun with it than with AoE 2 at start but then I moved back to older versions. I suggest anyone interested to play it.

TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

pretty fun...But I gave it away for free...

aurelius_maximus
aurelius_maximus
22 posts
Peasant

I've played all of the originals and expansions. My favorite is still AoE: II CE (the first had an ICBM cheat, but that's beside the point). I would usually use the Goths. If you can build three barracks next to or in your enemy and have enough resources to constantly spam a combination of swordsmen, pikemen, and huskarls, nothing can stand in your way. AoE: 1 had the best cheats though. ICBM, which adds 9999 to the range of all ranged units? Shooting trees that can walk on water? Cars with mounted RPGs? Soldiers with laser rifles? You can't beat that.

stifler1111
stifler1111
7 posts
Nomad

ohh i love this game... played it over 5 years from now....

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know if you can play aoe2 online with friends anymore?

Showing 16-26 of 26