Forums

ForumsForum Games

One Word Story!

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 10:20pm

arcticwolf33

arcticwolf33

485 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 10:25pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,376 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 4:15pm

awesomenessperson7

awesomenessperson7

152 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 8:58pm

arcticwolf33

arcticwolf33

485 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 10:42pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:07pm

Poizaz00

Poizaz00

627 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 1:04am

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,376 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 3:15am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

12,684 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 8:47am

red303

red303

4,077 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:57am

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,376 posts

Murlocs devoured a flash game inside his tower. Farts let him cover the tower outside the city Fortorhore. After finding potatoes and carrots, he jumped fabulously out, crying, "Save my precious girlfriend Sarah!" So the choking guy made pizzia pie with no arms. Help that would only act as a distraction for his archnemisis, the great Merlin Smith. Who

Reply to One Word Story!

You must be logged in to post a reply!