ForumsGames{Spammy, no interest}DRAKE the tactician' s biggest thread in AG about the tips and tricks for flash games!!! XD XD

4 1592
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Hi ALL,

I have been made many tips and tricks for flash games on AG site. However, they are only at the in-game comment and the chance of missing them is very high coz there are soooo many comments in a game lah XD

So now I am making a biggest thread in AG forum about the tips and tricks of many Flash games for u guys, but 1st lemme say some important things about this guide:

1. All the tips and tricks below are all my thought about some particular games, and THEY R JUST THE TIPS TO PLAY MORE EFFECTIVE, NOT A COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH, coz i think it ll be better if u only read about HOW TO PLAY THE GAME MORE EFFECTIVE INSTEAD OF READING ALL THE THINGS THAT U ALR KNOW, such as the rewards, items or enemies list +_+

2. I will make the tips in order, for example my 1st 5 games (I was at the top in the leaderboard score (at least top 50 when I posted the in-game comments) of ALL these 5 games, u can add me as friend and check my scores if u want lah XD):

#1: Hack Slash Crawl
#2: Fisher-Diver
#3: Steak and Jake
#4: Necronator 2
#5: Arcuz 2

I will put 1 game's tips and tricks in 1 comment, and at the beginning u ll see the name of the game along with its Number (#)

3. Therefore, if u guys wanna search to see if ur game is in my list or not, just use CTRL + F and type the game's name into the search box lah XD
In case the game not in my list, u can comment into this thread asking me about the game u wanna ask for tips, if I have played that game I will try to look at it again to find some tips for ya, if I havent played it, maybe I ll take a look at it in the future, but plz send me THE LINK OF THAT GAME lah XD

4. There are many games that I have alr given tips and tricks, but i many forget about it, so if any1, ESPECIALLY MODS AND ADMINS see these comments, plz send me the link to remind me, then I will add those tips and tricks in the following order of my list (eg. #25 for that game if #24 is the latest one i made XD). Tks in advance XD

5. All the contribution to my tips and tricks , especially about ur own strategy for that game, r welcome here lah XD
And just to be sure, I will say again that u guys can ask me even about the games that r not in my list, I will play them when i have time and try to give my best tips and tricks about them - but if some games dun catch my interest- then I will say no lah XD

SO HERE WE GO!!! XD XD

• 4 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Flash game #1: Hack Slash Crawl

here is my tactic in HSC:
1. About the class,I choose Kitlid+Lightwielder, and about about the title, it s up to u coz I dunno what title u have got, but when u can, i think it s best to choose epic+marathoner
2. Bcoz I like magic, I will focus into Will and Int, and some for Sta, but never spend pts for Str
3. Fish is really great to boost the score- the more items u can loot, the more mana pearl (it is the score in that game, coz u cannot buy anything by mana pearl-there arent any stores)
4. When u use fish, u should use Massive Swarm and lure all enmemies into the swarm cirle, in the early floor, u wont have any trouble by luring the enemies into the swarm circle while endure their atk
5. U should save some items with nice skills, in my case I ll at least keep the ones that have Bolt, Ignite, Frozen Wind, Entangle, Charm, Shield and u can also keep another but swarm and heal is not needed coz it is ur default skill, and charge and wild charge depend on Str, so dun keep them
6. Later stages, u ll meet the hardest enemies ever-the chargers- these guys have high armor, high atk and they can do charge often, which means they also have high speed (quite unfair when some1 have it all right? They have high atk, def and spd at once

7. HERE IS MY LATEST TIPS FOR THIS GAME: I played the hacked ver to see how far the game can go, and the answer is ENDLESS!!! Actually the variety of the enemies will stop at the blue chargers, the green electric box and the fire robot, the later floors still those guys, just have plenty more HP, that s all, so u can say u complete this game when u have all the title and defeat ur friend's high score lah XD (Now I m still the 1 has highest score in HSC, so try to pass me lah, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED? XD)

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Flash game #2: Fisher-Diver

Here are my tips for free play mode:
1. We have 1 more weapon: press 3 for captain's edge XD
This weapon is very useful coz it can cut the parts we need, not touch other part like melee bolt or harpoon, BCOZ U SHOULD KEEP THE FISH AS INTACT AS POSSIBLE FOR THE HIGH PRICE!!!
2. When u start the day, dun go deep yet, instead u should looking for the fish hold GREEN GEM FOR MULTIPLE SCORE (blue gem is also gud but only increase the multi by 0.1, while green gem is x2)
3. After get the green gem, go deep in the sea, until u see the gigantic fish (part of its body can fill the whole screen, literally)
4. Here is the most important part when shooting a fish: use the captain's egde or melee bolt, SHOOT INTO THE THICK WHITE LINE-COZ IT IS THE FISH'S BONE (if u notice, when u shoot the thin line, the fishes which can atk u still can atk, but when u shoot at the thick line, i ll die and wont atk u anymore )
5. Remember to keep the fish as intact as possible, by shooting at only 1 or 2 part of its body, the wait, till the fish break apart (sometimes u cannot wait, maybe coz of the oxygen, so just shoot more for quick cash, but the amount will be less coz the fish bcome less intact)
6. U should get full capacity at once, coz the multiplier only counted till u go to the surface, so the next time u dive, u need to find the green gems again (and sometimes it cost me around 10 min just to find some freaking rare green gems, but if u have enough patience, wait till u see 2 fish which carry 2 green gem each, so u ll get x8 at once XD)

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

oh well messed up the game link, so here is it again, Flash game #2: Fisher-Diver

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

And now is the debatable game - some1 said this 1 is boring but some-including me said it is a nice game, so plz give me ur thought about this game if u can lah, many tks XD

Flash game #3: Steak and Jake

Some tips for who wanna reach top 25 in this game (like me XD)
1. Plan ahead is good, but not in all situation, eg. sometimes pushing a boulder too early (when u just see it) can cause a fail because that boulder is needed to unlock some other switch, or push a block with down arrow too early, when it is needed another block below 1st...
2. In some situations i can certainly act ahead, such as colored enemies, clicking on blocks that block ways, or pulling the snake
3. In stages which have bandits or bombs, u should put the 1st priority for stopping the bandits or bombs, because one fail in these action will make u restart the whole lv again ><
4. In contrast, in the stage with bosses, u can delay to kill the bosses later, dont throw bomb in ur sight recklessly, coz if the bosses fly away, the spikes may stuck on the way and u cannot remove them away (after the bubble which cover the spike broke, u cannot move the spike, just like the coin)
5. In stages which have balloons, pick as many as u can coz the score for balloon is higher than the coin or normal match (lower than 5 bubble at once)
Btw, when u at the cross road between getting the coin or cookies,u should aim for the cookies, coz the score for it is much higher than the coin, and later in the game, when u buy all the hat, u wont need coins anymore XD

6. For the race stages, it s best to run along with the cocoa cow, coz his bird ll put cocoa into the block, but only a limited time, enough for the cocoa cow pass through, so if our cow stick with him, we dun need to click into the clock for quite much XD

7. About the wild cards: they are extremely useful and the regeneration rate is quite fast, so u should NOT hesitate to use them in a pinch (like when a random color appear at the switch before the gate which require 4 click to fully open)

Showing 1-4 of 4