ForumsThe TavernFriday the 13th

23 4159
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

well todays friday the 13th. Whats supposed to happen (even though its a myth). I heard you get bad luck,

• 23 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

@ SAL37

What now!?!Monday the 16th?

Was that a joke? srry.

Anywayz I don't get why today is so bad, we have a Friday the 13th nearly every month or so, I'm not a calender I don't know how often it occurs! Every time we get a F13 everyone freaks out and it's the same thing over and over again o_o I don't think anything happens on this day lol. Of course, bad day for my armatar I believe...

I actually heard on the radio, that there are less deaths, fires, and robberies worldwide. Isn't it strange?

I think that's because everyone is so absorbed in the fact something bad's gonna happen, that everyone's more careful and more observant =o
Plus the police are probably out like mad since they know some fool in their neighborhood is going to do something really stupid like jump off their roof/ect. because of the day it is lol.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

friday the 13th is definatly my lucky day!

I think that's because everyone is so absorbed in the fact something bad's gonna happen, that everyone's more careful and more observant =o

Thats right 80% of the time
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I do not know about you all, but my day was just fine.

I even walked under a ladder 15 or so times, had a black cat cross my path thrice, step on quite a few cracks....and then went out to a party with my friends in the middle of nowhere. And there was the cliche horror movie group down to the last detail: A black guy, a blonde, a stoner, a ditzy girl and that one random kid that is always around.

And I am still alive! Yay me.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, I survived the 13th. It was an ordinary day, except that my friend need the toilet and the water was turned off. Poor her!

Nothing much else happened!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

lol i made a game up, u say Friday the 13 everytime sumthing u see bad happens. Many things fell today

i woulds said that earlier, i just dont know those big words
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

It's just a hypocritical myth, in my opinion. People are so paranoid on this day it's actually pretty hysterical.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

THAT IS SPAM AND NASTY CHEESEMAN! CALLING A MOD!

The whole reason Friday the 13th started was because of some massacure(sorry I don't spell to well anymore). It's not real.

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

ooooohhhhh wait aaaawwww crap that was yesterday

Showing 16-23 of 23