ForumsWEPREvolution

22 5376
Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Evolution has basically been disproved. Scientists are putting more and more research into proving evolution is real but the more work they put in the more evidence they have to the contrary. I will just take one concept which disproves evolution.
There are all these pretty pictures of prehistoric monkey leading up to man. You've all seen it. Did you know that they don't have any evidence to prove that happened. Not a single scrap. They have bones of prehistoric monkey and bones of prehistoric man and yet they don't have a single bone leading from one to the other. For a process that takes millions of years to happen it sure doesn't leave any evidence of it. Heres a timeline of what they actually have.
Monkey--------------?---------------Man
Can't you see the heaps of information there proving evolution is true. Now people, don't get any misconceptions here. I am not trying to convert anyone to any other religion. I am just saying to anyone who believes in evolution should take a look at the cold hard facts before putting their whole lifes belief into it.
If anyone would like me to give them any more information as regard disproving evolution don't hesitate to ask. I have way more proof than just this, its just I don't really feel like wrtiting a novel right at the moment.

• 22 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 22