ForumsWEPREvolution

22 5386
Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Evolution has basically been disproved. Scientists are putting more and more research into proving evolution is real but the more work they put in the more evidence they have to the contrary. I will just take one concept which disproves evolution.
There are all these pretty pictures of prehistoric monkey leading up to man. You've all seen it. Did you know that they don't have any evidence to prove that happened. Not a single scrap. They have bones of prehistoric monkey and bones of prehistoric man and yet they don't have a single bone leading from one to the other. For a process that takes millions of years to happen it sure doesn't leave any evidence of it. Heres a timeline of what they actually have.
Monkey--------------?---------------Man
Can't you see the heaps of information there proving evolution is true. Now people, don't get any misconceptions here. I am not trying to convert anyone to any other religion. I am just saying to anyone who believes in evolution should take a look at the cold hard facts before putting their whole lifes belief into it.
If anyone would like me to give them any more information as regard disproving evolution don't hesitate to ask. I have way more proof than just this, its just I don't really feel like wrtiting a novel right at the moment.

• 22 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

To add to my point stickjesus you are basing your whle argument on the fact that the science behind evolution isnt solid enough for it to be true and that it has no cold hard facts. This has backfired for you because there are no cold hard facts supporting creationism at all so you have shot yourself in the foot there.

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

come on it didnt happen and even KoRn disproves of it
music vidoe evolution by KoNr
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VntFEWF8I8A

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

[url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=VntFEWF818A] ok there's the link

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Why should Korn's song be used as proof, seriously, its an emo band not scientists. Besides they seem more like they are complaining that it feels they are not in control of their lives.

Getoffmydangle
Getoffmydangle
152 posts
Blacksmith

For further information on this topic I highly recommend the Nova special about the Dover school board trial. It tells the whole story and interviews many people from both sides of the issue.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/id/program.html

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

There is no cold hard facts.

try proving the bible actually happened and wasn't made up like a fairy tale
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@Strop: I honestly think that using a Bible as a resource is not sufficient. I mean, i am Christian and all, but just because a book that was written was said to be what the disciples wrote and what God said himself is wrong. There is no evidence to back it up. For all we know, a fat, hairy dude could have written it as a prank and had no idea what it would evolve to. So really posting verses and using them as a basis for your argument is not really that strong, although i have to agree with you.

Showing 16-22 of 22