ForumsPopular MediaWhat movies of the 2008 summer do you look forward to?

3 2390
notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

I just want some good movies this summer

• 3 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Hancock, that looks like a pretty good movie, I do not think that i have ever seen a superhero that is bad at his job before

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, their is a couple of movies I'm looking forward too.

1. The Dark Knight- Well, the first new movie of it, "Batman Begins" I loved it and was wondering when the second one was coming. I then figured it out around March when they posted that sign, "The Dark Knight". That was always his nickname and it said, in the Summer. I was telling all my brothers and friends and I'm going to try to watch it on day it opens for sure!

Hancock-Well first, it has Will Smith and he's being doing great is his last couple of movies, Hitch, The Pursuit of Happiness, and I am Legend. As you have notice, a lot of H titles. Mentioned that in the Lakers game yesterday which I am still mad on. It has a cool theme that he is another species but the only kind of his. That makes it more interesting since we can't have another kind of his species fighting. That is an old classic way of the Super Hero movie. I just hope Will Smith pulls off another great movie.

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

the dark knight and the happening. and this forum needs to let up on the censoring. when you can't even say "hanc o c k" without it censoring, there's a problem.

Showing 1-3 of 3