ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

65 19469
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, I am leaving in a month and a half for BMT. As of now I quit my job and am focusing on training. But along with training I find myself bored out of my mind while waiting. So over the course of this month and a half up until the day before I leave I will be writing a chapter a day to post on DeviantArt and shall put the links here if need be, but I want YOU, the readers to be my characters. Some of you may remember I have done this before and was somewhat successful.

SOOO I need some volunteers to be a part of the story!!!!! Anyone who would like to participate, just leave a comment or pm me If I get enough responses by midnight Eastern Standard Time, I will post the first chapter tomorrow morning!!!

Any questions you may have feel free to voice in the comments or pm's.

Thanks in advance,

Your friendly neighborhood KoA.

• 65 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup wants to be in it! pretty please!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Your stories have always been fun to read. I enjoy participating in all of the ones where I'm given the option, so naturally I'm glad to participate in this one as well.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Killersup wants to be in it! pretty please!

You're in!!!

Your stories have always been fun to read. I enjoy participating in all of the ones where I'm given the option, so naturally I'm glad to participate in this one as well.

Good to see you again friend! You have a spot, and I thank you kindly for the compliment I shall do my best to not let you down.
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Count me in Brah. (I hope I dont get killed early tho...)

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

A story about me? I definitely want to be a part of this! =D

You sir, have earned yourself a fan!

http://www.freshmanchecklist.com/img/product-recommendations/small-fan.jpg

No, but seriously, I will be reading your stories regularly! =)

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Count me in Brah. (I hope I dont get killed early tho...)

Haha, I'll be sure to note that when I'm writing your part. Thanks for joining!!!

A story about me? I definitely want to be a part of this! =D
You sir, have earned yourself a fan!

No, but seriously, I will be reading your stories regularly! =)

You sir.....have just completed my life, I've always wanted a fan!!!

You also had better bring your reading specs, because I'm writing a chapter a day. The days I'm too busy to post one, you all shall be getting two to make up for my insolence.
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Just finished everyone's bios!!!! Can't wait to share the first chapter with all of you tomorrow!!!!

I hope you enjoy it.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'm excited to see this first chapter when it's finished! I know it will be great because... well, I'm in it! =D

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

I'm excited to see this first chapter when it's finished! I know it will be great because... well, I'm in it! =D

I hope everyone likes it!! And I'm not sure I'll be able to squeeze everyone in the first chapter but I promise it'll equal out. It will be ready within the next hour and a half.
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

I'm having some minor trouble uploading the file, but I should have it fixed momentarily. I'll post the link for my page on deviantart when I've uploaded it!

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

First chapter is up finally!!! The text is a bit crammed because I don't have a PDF convertor but other than that I think it's alright.

Here's the link. Just click on the War of Arca. Let me know what you guys think. Sorry I only was able to put one of you in. The story is going to be told from a different point of view each chapter.

[url=http://raymondccummins.deviantart.com/]

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

hey athlum,mind sending the link? Killersup pasted the url into the box yet it said that it cannot be found.Can't wait to read your story,lots of people enjoy them so it should be rather interesting.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

http://raymondccummins.deviantart.com/

Here is the URL, sorry about that. I copy pasted this one to make sure it actually worked. Just click on the document titled the War of Arca. That's the title of the series, the first chapter follows Skeleton. I have an order to follow chapter wise to make sense of the story so no one fret please.

You guys get two chapters today because I failed epicly at uploading them. So techically you are getting three today!!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Its says "opps,the page you were looking for doesn't exist.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Lol I fail at links just copy and paste it, without the "here" Then click on The War of Arca.

Showing 1-15 of 65