ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

65 19471
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, I am leaving in a month and a half for BMT. As of now I quit my job and am focusing on training. But along with training I find myself bored out of my mind while waiting. So over the course of this month and a half up until the day before I leave I will be writing a chapter a day to post on DeviantArt and shall put the links here if need be, but I want YOU, the readers to be my characters. Some of you may remember I have done this before and was somewhat successful.

SOOO I need some volunteers to be a part of the story!!!!! Anyone who would like to participate, just leave a comment or pm me If I get enough responses by midnight Eastern Standard Time, I will post the first chapter tomorrow morning!!!

Any questions you may have feel free to voice in the comments or pm's.

Thanks in advance,

Your friendly neighborhood KoA.

• 65 Replies
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the triple post, but I felt I needed to update everyone. I just put up both chapters 10 and 11.

Please enjoy them!!!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've just finished the first chapter. I think it's a well-written story and it makes me want to read more. Besides, I think it could be a good way to improve my vocabulary, as I don't usually read stories in English.

Could I be part of your story, please?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Whee, thats awesome, I'm a sniper!

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Keep up the good work Bro, this story is just awesome. A very well written Sci Fi story. I salute to you, sir.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

I've just finished the first chapter. I think it's a well-written story and it makes me want to read more. Besides, I think it could be a good way to improve my vocabulary, as I don't usually read stories in English.
Could I be part of your story, please?

You are more than welcome to join!!! I'm glad you are enjoying it and I am glad it is helping your vocabulary.

Whee, thats awesome, I'm a sniper!

I'm glad you like your role!!

Keep up the good work Bro, this story is just awesome. A very well written Sci Fi story. I salute to you, sir.

Thank you for the compliment!
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Unbelievably awesome. If I was a publisher, these chapters would be in a book store near you by the time you finished this sentence. Hard to believe you could capture such an image simply through use of a name.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

That comment made my heart swell . I thank you immensely for it. I put a great deal of thought and detail into my characters on paper before I begin typing.

I am happy you are enjoying it too that is the important part.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Chapter 12 is finished, please enjoy everyone. This one is Ernie's and also a slight introduction to Kegaumongo!!!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Thanks for adding me

I haven't read the chapter where my character is introduced, but I can't wait to do so. The story is great and interesting. It is nicely written and not heavy to read at all. Besides, I like the way you're mixing the different stories.

As I said, I'm not used to read stories written in English, so I don't know if I'm wrong about this: I miss some commas. Not always, but sometimes I've thought "I'd add a comma here" just to make it easier to read... for me, but maybe this doesn't happen to other people. I don't know, it's just a thought... or maybe I'm just crazy about commas

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

As I said, I'm not used to read stories written in English, so I don't know if I'm wrong about this: I miss some commas. Not always, but sometimes I've thought "I'd add a comma here" just to make it easier to read... for me, but maybe this doesn't happen to other people. I don't know, it's just a thought... or maybe I'm just crazy about commas

I'll see about adding more commas!! Lol I shall go back and read over some of my work to see if I missed some.

I sometimes get carried away while writing and forget all about punctuation marks....I apologize if this bothered you.

I hope you like the intro it is not much, but your actual chapters are going to be explosive!!!!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I love this story. And I agree with Salvidian, this deserves to be published.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

I love this story. And I agree with Salvidian, this deserves to be published.

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoy reading it as much as I love writing. I wish it were possible but I don't know, that would be amazing.

That compliment is second only to that you love it.
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Chapter 13 is up!!! Killersup it has been too long since you were the star.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup teaming up with skelaton_pilot? nothing to say other then....bad....***.Wicked cool chapter.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Killersup teaming up with skelaton_pilot? nothing to say other then....bad....***.Wicked cool chapter.

Just wait my friend....
Showing 46-60 of 65