ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

65 19485
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, I am leaving in a month and a half for BMT. As of now I quit my job and am focusing on training. But along with training I find myself bored out of my mind while waiting. So over the course of this month and a half up until the day before I leave I will be writing a chapter a day to post on DeviantArt and shall put the links here if need be, but I want YOU, the readers to be my characters. Some of you may remember I have done this before and was somewhat successful.

SOOO I need some volunteers to be a part of the story!!!!! Anyone who would like to participate, just leave a comment or pm me If I get enough responses by midnight Eastern Standard Time, I will post the first chapter tomorrow morning!!!

Any questions you may have feel free to voice in the comments or pm's.

Thanks in advance,

Your friendly neighborhood KoA.

• 65 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, wow, I think that was my favorite chapter so far! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to see what comes next!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Just wait my friend....

Thats the last thing most people ever say to Killersup before they are found dead.Usually hung by a ceiling fan.
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Thats the last thing most people ever say to Killersup before they are found dead.Usually hung by a ceiling fan.

Lol sure

Haha, wow, I think that was my favorite chapter so far! Now I'm REALLY looking forward to see what comes next!

I cannot wait to share!!!

My recruiter has been keeping me busy with my leave date approaching so I have little time to think about writing.... but the next chapter should be up tonight!!!
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I sometimes get carried away while writing and forget all about punctuation marks....I apologize if this bothered you.

It doesn't bother me, so no need to apologize. It's just a suggestion.
When I was at school, I had a teacher who used to read out loud a long text without a single punctuation mark to show us their importance. He always said that he couldn't make pauses to breathe due to the lack of punctuation marks. It was really fun to watch and I guess that's the origin of my obsession with commas

By the way, I love my intro. It is short, but it's promising. I'm really looking forward to know what happens next.
Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

Count mi in.......uh the unknown number

Showing 61-65 of 65