ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Story of You, You, You, You, and You.....and You......Etc.

65 19498
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, I am leaving in a month and a half for BMT. As of now I quit my job and am focusing on training. But along with training I find myself bored out of my mind while waiting. So over the course of this month and a half up until the day before I leave I will be writing a chapter a day to post on DeviantArt and shall put the links here if need be, but I want YOU, the readers to be my characters. Some of you may remember I have done this before and was somewhat successful.

SOOO I need some volunteers to be a part of the story!!!!! Anyone who would like to participate, just leave a comment or pm me If I get enough responses by midnight Eastern Standard Time, I will post the first chapter tomorrow morning!!!

Any questions you may have feel free to voice in the comments or pm's.

Thanks in advance,

Your friendly neighborhood KoA.

• 65 Replies
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Chapter 6 is up, please enjoy!!!!

daleks and Kevin8ye. I will be squeezing you into the 8th chapter. Sorry I can't put you in sooner. But I hope that works for you both.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, I love chapter 6!! I'm super-psyched about this body-piloting ability and I love how much of a bad*ss I am! Awesome work, as always!

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Haha, he is quite the BA. Just wait!!! Thank you for the support. The next chapter should be out in a couple hours.

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the long delay...we have been suffering storms in my area the last 48 hours and my power is going on and off at a rather regualr clip. About every fifteen to twenty minutes. I have finished chapter 7 and am working on chapter 8, which introduces two new characters to the story from our wonderful forums!!!!!

I will post when I get the chance, thank you for being patient!!!

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

can i possibly be in the story?

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

can i possibly be in the story?

Yes you may!! Thanks for joining
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Chapters 7 and 8 now up!!! Sorry it took a bit longer than usual. I wanted to introduce the new guys in these two chapters so I had to rework them. They may seem to spoon feed information to you, but I feel it best helps to show the situation in Arca.

Please enjoy and let me know what you think!!! Chapters 9 and 10 will be up tomorrow.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

This is really good. Like, freakishly good. Keep it up.

And if you wouldn't mind squeezing me in somewhere...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

You'd be happy to add me in? Fantastic! What's that? I'm not giving you a choice? Blasphemy! :P

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Dude, I love this. It is fast and epic. A few things you can do though to help new people.

1) you are 8 chapters in. Give a quick summary here of what is happening.

Ok ya. That is pretty much it. I have some questions about my character though. Can you talk to me on my profile?

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

This is really good. Like, freakishly good. Keep it up.
And if you wouldn't mind squeezing me in somewhere...

You're in and thanks!!!!

You'd be happy to add me in? Fantastic! What's that? I'm not giving you a choice? Blasphemy! :P

Welcome!

Dude, I love this. It is fast and epic. A few things you can do though to help new people.
1) you are 8 chapters in. Give a quick summary here of what is happening.
Ok ya. That is pretty much it. I have some questions about my character though. Can you talk to me on my profile?

I would be glad to answer any questions you have.

And I will run a summary with one of the new characters. Thank you for the tip.
KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Oh I forgot to say, the next three chapters will be up later tonight, I'm attending an REO Speedwagon concert so I won't be able to work on them until late.

I'm extremely happy everyone is enjoying it, and I welcome the new members into the fray!!! It's going to be one heck of a ride!!!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Awesome as always! And to make accessing the story easier, here's a clickable link to your page! =)

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Awesome!!! I've been meaning to do that lol. But it slips my mind amidst the thought going into writing it. There is also a link in my bio.

Quick question for everyone, would it be helpful if I put a character bio up for each character in my gallery?

If yes, is there any specific information you guys would like in those bios?

KingOfAthlum
KingOfAthlum
120 posts
Nomad

Chapter 9 is up, and due to the fact I'm behind four chapters they will be up later tonight as well. Chapter ten is Salvidians, then the rotation will start over!!! hope you guys are enjoying it.

Showing 31-45 of 65