ForumsPopular Mediayour LEAST favorite song.

47 17931
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I have a couple of these:

Boyfriend - Justin Beiber

Call me maybe - Carly ray Jepsen

Baby - Justin Beiber

all these songs are terrible (this is my opinion, so don't flame me.) and the worst part is, they are famous.

:P

• 47 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I think I'm going to be hated for this because almost everyone I talk to loves this song which is something I don't understand.

I don't like the song Somebody that I used to know by Gotye. I can tolerate that the song is played constantly on the radio, but I totally dislike the annoying sound of that horrible instrument (whatever it is). For some strange reason, it gives me bad vibrations.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

but I totally dislike the annoying sound of that horrible instrument

I'm goin to guess you don't meant he xylophone haha Did you mean the distorted guitar? Or the synth?
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm goin to guess you don't meant he xylophone haha Did you mean the distorted guitar? Or the synth?

I'm talking about that &quoting, ping" sound on the chorus. It could be the distorted guitar, but I'm not sure. I just can't stand it.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm talking about that &quoting, ping" sound on the chorus. It could be the distorted guitar, but I'm not sure. I just can't stand it.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Hey now....mc chris is good!

. . . who?

Just learned of another terrible song.
Hot Problems
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

*shreeking*
It's Friday
Friday
Gotta get down on Friday.

No. It's not. It's Monday. Now shut up.

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

[/b]shreeking*
It's Friday
[b]Friday
[b]Gotta get down on Friday.

[b]No. It's not. It's Monday. Now shut up.

Lol u said everything i wanted to say it good to know someone else hates this music

epickonersheeshawl
epickonersheeshawl
26 posts
Peasant

by far definetly baby-justin beiber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm talking about that &quoting, ping" sound on the chorus.

I believe that is the synth. But I can understand why you aren't a fan of it. I like it though...adds to the ambiance of the song

. . . who?

mc chris is a rapper. Labeled as "Nerd rap" (due to some of his songs involving star wars assassins, being a ninja, and such)

Just learned of another terrible song.
Hot Problems

Just listened to it...I think I'ma go kill myself mkay?
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Most mainstream pop. Made the same way as a TV commercial. Put a catchy jingle in it, mindless lyrics, and target tween girls, voila! A nationwide, chart topping single has just been made! When did itunes and the music industry start being run by people who don't care about real music?

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I forgot to mention Starships by Nicki Minaj. This song always gives me a terrible headache...

I believe that is the synth. But I can understand why you aren't a fan of it. I like it though...adds to the ambiance of the song

Well, I agree with you. It is an interesting musical addition and it definitely gives something to the atmosphere of the song. Maybe if I didn't hate it, I could enjoy it somehow.
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I don't like the song Somebody that I used to know by Gotye.

I actually like that song because it reminds me of Sting's music, and Sting is one of my favorite musicians.
The_Fire_Ninja
The_Fire_Ninja
15 posts
Nomad

Mine is We are never ever getting back together - Taylor Swift

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm, my least favorite song... That's actually hard to decide. I'm not really a fan or modern pop or rap. So I suppose anything in those categories would be my least favorite song.

awesomecoyoteman
awesomecoyoteman
17 posts
Jester

forgot which songs you hate most JUSTIN BEIBER IS OBVIOUSLY WORST!

Showing 31-45 of 47