ForumsThe TavernFRENCH ON ARMORGAMES

8 1732
Bl4ckR4ven
Bl4ckR4ven
3 posts
Farmer

if you want to add french to your contact/friend list just post a message and you can check profil to adding them to your friend

(si vous voulez ajoutez des francais a vos contact, c est simple, il vous suffit de repondre a ce message pour regarder les profiles afin d ajoutez la personne a votre list d amis)

• 8 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Armor Games is an English only website. Please read the first rule of the community rules.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I think he means that... "when you want to add French people to your friends list, you simply click the 'Friends' button and add them to your friends list...", which is suitable (and allowed) for every language/nation/person in the whole world!

Voila! C'est ca! Clickyclicky et vous etes des amis! =)

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

honestly, what kind of racist website would be american only?
jk, i dont think that (but a rule like that is questionable)

--judgment

Bl4ckR4ven
Bl4ckR4ven
3 posts
Farmer

but not in every games, for example on The last stand you have no where a button for had a survivor your friend, and there are many french in this games.

so i told them to pass through this section, to post something in french and english then we will had to friend list.

I don t know a better way to do that.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

honestly, what kind of racist website would be american only?
jk, i dont think that (but a rule like that is questionable)

What xeano321 was referring to was the fact that ArmorGames only allows their users to use English as a language to communicate in... personally I can totally understand this as they have to keep an eye on things allover the website.
When all the users would be allowed to write something in another (native) language, it would be grounds for a lot of problems as they first would have to translate it and then act upon it...
If they were to have mods in several countries who would understand/speak other languages as well, the job would be less difficult, but since the mod squad is thin right now and beholds only a few different nationalities, the job will become a lot more difficult when allowing this!

but not in every games, for example on The last stand you have no where a button for had a survivor your friend, and there are many french in this games.
so i told them to pass through this section, to post something in french and english then we will had to friend list.
I don t know a better way to do that.

The best way to find friends from France is still to post a message in the Newcomers Forum and then wait untill a French person reacts upon it and (maybe) becomes friends with you! Comprend? =)
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Voila! C'est ca! Clickyclicky et vous etes des amis!

Ok now DayCee...do you know every language there is? -_- Cause that's how it seems haha
fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

armor games is a engish only website if your trying to make ag a french and english website moderator and admidistrators will take you down

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The French have been England's mortal enemy (I know, this site is American, like nearly all sites). I wouldn't suggest using the mortal enemy's language.

Showing 1-8 of 8