ForumsForum GamesSurvival RPG *By Alpha791*

203 23619
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Now, the name probably sounds simple.. right? Well it is. To start with. You are a human. Nothing special about you. Except for one thing, you aren't on Earth. You don't know where you are or how you got here but you woke up here and you know you have to survive. This planet also has life, earth-like temperatures, water, and (biggest of all) predators. You'll have to be creative due to the fact that you know next to nothing about the planet you're on, so you learn as you survive to make more educated choices that lead to better and better ends. This will be like some of my earlier RPGs (And I mean WAY earlier) where I present you with a few reasonable choices, or you can make your own that is within reason. Character Sheet below.
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT GOES THERE BEFORE FILLING OUT
NameYou know what goes here...)
AgeNothing stupidly young or old)
HeightBetween 5'0" and 6'4&quot
WeightAlong with your attributes, determines your body type)
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
BioOnly your physical features, nothing about your past due to the fact that you have amnesia upon waking up)
GenderM or F)
Clothing:Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Attributes:-------------------------------------
(Adds up to 20)
StrengthAmount of weight you can carry, how hard you hit, how well you climb)
AgilityRunning SPEED, flexibility, how FAST you swim, how far/high you jump)
EnduranceHow LONG you can run for, how LONG you can swim, how long you can do many physical tasks, how fast/slowly you get hungry/thirsty)
IntellectHow thorough descriptions are, how well you observe things, how clearly you think, how crafty you are)
SkillDecided by me)(Open for suggestions)
--------------------------------------------
Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace

• 203 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Name: Talow Rosine
Height:5'8
Weight:184
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
Bio: Black, messy hair, Blue eyes, has a scar on his cheek for some reason, and his hair covers his eyes most of the time.
(Adds up to 20)
Strength: 5
Agility:6
Endurance:3
Intellect:6

Feel free to do what you want with skill, and it's been a while since i've seen an RPG I actually want to play.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Body Type:Average
Hunger:10%
Thirst:20%
Bio: Black, messy hair, Blue eyes, has a scar on his cheek for some reason, and his hair covers his eyes most of the time.
Skill:High Jumper-You're a notoriously good jumper, able to span huge gaps and reach up incredibly high for someone of your height and weight.

You awake in a jungle in a grove of unfamiliar plants and strange, cawing noises. What do you do?

A)Look at your surroundings
B)Scan a perimeter of 10 feet for anything hostile
C)Make your own action

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Skill:High Jumper-You're a notoriously good jumper, able to span huge gaps and reach up incredibly high for someone of your height and weight.

Let's look around to see if there's anything hostile in the immediate area around me, then if there's nothing seen, take a more detailed look at the surrounding.

Alpha7912
Alpha7912
3 posts
Nomad

(I had to make this because Armor Games has now decided that my first account (Alpha791) no longer exists and I'm kinda mad)
You take a look around and see nothing but more of these strange looking plants and sprawling, huge plants that look as if they are a strange hybrid of ivy and oak trees. You look closer all around you and brush past a leaf of one of the bushes and feel a sharp sting. You look down quickly and realize that there is a tiny line of blood on your left arm. The edges of the leaves on these plants are as sharp as razor blades! You carefully pick one off and put it in your pocket to identify this plant in other locations. (Glad you put some on intellect?) You are surrounded by these plants and the other "trees" in every direction but have a clearing around you with a radius of about 10 yards. What will you do?

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Inventory:Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace, Razor Plant Leaf

You look around and see nothing other than the strange bush like plants and huge, sprawling plants that look like strange hybrids between ivy and oak trees. You brush past a bush and feel a sharp sting in your left arm. You look down and see a thin line of blood coming from your arm. These plant's leaves are as sharp as razors! You pick one off carefully to use to identify other plants of this species in different areas. (Glad you put 6 on intellect?) You are in a clearing surrounded by the razor leaf bushes and the huge "trees". What do you do?

A)Make your own decision

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

I'll try this out.

Name: Stone
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 131
Body Type: (Chosen by you apperantly)
Hunger: ?
Bio: Quite athletic and healthy, even though amnesia is in affect it's obvious he was some sort of athlete in the past. Jet black hair that naturally stays flat, he has a few minor scars on his body, one green and one blue eye, and he's white, but well tanned to a nearly dark caramel color.
Clothing: Grungy T-Shirt, Cargo Pants, Old Running Shoes
Strength: 4
Agility: 7
Endurance: 6
Intellect: 3
SkillCan I have some sort of skill that hints the past of a professional free runner pleeeease?)
Inventory: Pack of 6 Crackers, Lint Roller, Extra Shoelace

This should be alright.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Body Type: Thin & Athletic
Hunger: 10%
Thirst: 20%
Bio: Quite athletic and healthy, even though amnesia is in affect it's obvious he was some sort of athlete in the past. Jet black hair that naturally stays flat, he has a few minor scars on his body, one green and one blue eye, and he's white, but well tanned to a nearly dark caramel color.
Skill: Efficiency-You can run for miles on end with minimal use of energy or fatigue.

You awake and look around at this strange new place. You look around and see you are laying in the mouth of a cave that opens up to a cliff face about 20 yards ahead, stretching up a huge distance. What do you do?

A)Scan the area outside the cave
B)Walk farther into the cave
C)Make your own option

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Good enough for unknown so lets give it a try also

Name:Tyler M
Height:6'3"
Weight:210
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
Thirst:
Bio: built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Strength:5
Agility:4
Endurance:4
Intellect:7

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Body Type: Large and Muscular
Bio: Built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Skill:Intimidation-As well as brawn, you've got brains. You have a fair chance of scaring off anything hostile that crosses your path.

You wake up on some strange, brown, moss-like plants. Almost like grass in the fact that it's even and pretty short. You look around and see something moving. It's behind some taller green reeds. What do you do?

A)Ignore it and look around
B)Go check it out
C)Find cover behind something
D)Pick up a rock and throw it!
E)Make your own option

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

(I'm not used with such units. Meter and kilograms sound better to me. I hope I didn't wrote anything dispropostionate )

Name:Ylliasviel Strife
Height:5'2
Weight:170
Body TypeChosen by me)
Hunger:
Bio:long-brown haired, brown eyes. Not especially athletic but has an atentive posture. She has no scars but fear can be read in its eyes.
(Adds up to 20)
Strength:3
Agility:5
Endurance:5
SkillDecided by me)(Maybe something like life detection or hearing / manipulating thought ?)

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Skill: Efficiency-You can run for miles on end with minimal use of energy or fatigue.

(Looks like I got my own fan XP)

B) Explore further in the cave

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Name:Ylliasviel Strife
Height:5'2
Weight:140
Thirst20%
Bio:Long-brown haired, brown eyes. Not especially athletic but has an atentive posture. She has no scars but fear can be read in her eyes.
(Adds up to 20)
Strength:3
Agility:5
Endurance:5
Skill:Hawk Ears-People used to make fun of you for you having such good ears. You hear many things most people simply don't.

I bumped down the weight a little bit, 170 pounds is really heavy for only 5'2". You wake up, laying on hard packed earth. You see a small... something looking at you. It has 4 legs, 3 eyes, and is a dark grey color.It has no tail and t is only a few inches (6-10 cm) tall. What do you do?

A)Punch it as hard as you can
B)Stand up slowly
C)Stare back at it, laying motionless
D)Make your own option

You walk back farther into the cave until you are blindly stumbling around, unable to see anything. You trip on something and fall, barely catching yourself before your jaw hits the ground. What do you do?

A)Pick yourself up and leave the cave
B)Try and find what tripped you
C)Make your own decision

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Bio: Built nice and strong and maybe hansom for some people, he has dark blonde hair that is perfectly trimmed.
Skill:Intimidation-As well as brawn, you've got brains. You have a fair chance of scaring off anything hostile that crosses your path.

i want to pick up a rock and go towards it slowly

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

You grab a rock and walk towards the bush slowly. As you get within a few yards it jumps out from behind the bush and howls at you. Its deafeningly loud, literally so. You feel a flush of heat in your ears and hear nothing but ringing. It bares its teeth at you and crouches on its 4 muscular legs waiting to pounce at your slightest movement. It is a shiny greenish gray and reminds you of a puma, only instead of fur it has what appears to be a strange conjoining of feathers and scales. What do you do?

A)Run!
B)Throw the rock at it and run!
C)Yell as loud as you can (Well.. You won't hear anything..)
D)Club it in the face
E)Make your own option

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

E) i throw the rock in its face (teeth if i can) and while its stunned i will try and find the nearest stick and stab it or get more rocks to throw if all else fails jump on its back and punch its head

*i also want to name this animal a "Tyson"*

Showing 1-15 of 203