ForumsGame Walkthroughs"bit Dungeon" Strategy and Magic Discussion

14 13746
Swordrown
Swordrown
25 posts
Nomad

In "bit Dungeon" there is an almost surefire strategy to surviving. Once you defeat two rooms in a lvl, go back in each one again and again, defeating Fiends and Spirits, until you've got enough HP to get through the next room. I hope this helps you get far in this game.

Another thing. Discuss your Magic combination discoveries. As far as I know, there's Fire, Ice, Gem, Explode, Poison, and Chaos. There may be more. I'm hoping we can make a full chart discussing the all the Magics, but I haven't done much research yet. Any 3 = Chaos, And Fire + Ice = Gem.

• 14 Replies
Swordrown
Swordrown
25 posts
Nomad

Bosses:

Cursed Wizard- A cloaked being that teleports by lightning? It occasionally uses an "attack wave".

Frost King- A hard boss with high HP that uses a knockback attack and can summon many minions. It also uses a fast rally of "attack wave" waves, usually 5.

Red Nob Glob- A slightly easy boss that as far as I know, only rallies.

Demiurge- A fun boss for the people good at the game, you must wait for a certain phase to attack, unlike any other enemy I've discovered. It will burp attack waves at you, alternating between heads. After you defeat the heads, the weak body is left, that I haven't seen launch attacks.

Swordrown
Swordrown
25 posts
Nomad

Red Nob Glob only fires one with a reload of a few seconds, Oops.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Fire, Ice, Gem, Explode, Poison, and Chaos.

There's also Lightning, though I have never gotten it alone.

Demiurge- A fun boss for the people good at the game, you must wait for a certain phase to attack, unlike any other enemy I've discovered. It will burp attack waves at you, alternating between heads. After you defeat the heads, the weak body is left, that I haven't seen launch attacks.

I think the body of the demiugre does attack, but it's a weak attack.
Swordrown
Swordrown
25 posts
Nomad

Ah. I always defeat it before it attacks. :P Frost King Also does not rally.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

rally

What is rally in bit Dungeon?
Swordrown
Swordrown
25 posts
Nomad

I mean a string of attacks. No enemy does, so lets forget it. :/
The Cursed Wizard fires 1 attack from each hand directly at the player. Yipee.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

tell me just one thing....why did you make this?
you just created long post of 30% things that maters.... where is dungeon clears , where is specific weapons , where is equipment, and the most important where are points distribution??ATACK,CRITICAL,STUN....

Swordrown
Swordrown
25 posts
Nomad

Because I said DISCUSSION. I do not know it all, and if you're so anxious, WHY DON'T YOU MAKE IT YOURSELF. I said discussion, so SHUDDUP.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Hey Hey, lets not get too mad here alright. We are all part of one community.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Forgot to mention this, but what magic is the most useful?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Forgot to mention this, but what magic is the most useful?

I think Chaos is the best magic, but it seems to cause the game to lag. To prevent lag, you can use a different magic according to this ranking system:

1. Chaos (laggy)
2. Explode (less laggy)
3. Poison (less laggy)
4. Fire (barely laggy)
5. Gem (less laggy)
6. Lightning (barely laggy)
7. Ice (barely laggy)
8. None (not laggy)

It appears that adding more elements increases the lag as well as the power.
redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Okay thanks. It seemed to me that chaos was the most useful. For some reason it doesn't lag on my computer. Strange.

Swordrown
Swordrown
25 posts
Nomad

I'm soooo sorry about that. When I posted that I must've been tired and/or cranky. :/ And I agree with Patrick with the Magic rankings.

beeefelemouton
beeefelemouton
1 posts
Farmer

Explode seems to me a very good magic. Once you reach a tomb, your magic disappears for only a stun effect.

There are also variations among magic : some create balls flying around you, others have a sort of explosion (of fire, of ice...)

What is the most valuable between attack, life or critical ? Btw, what is the % of chance of getting a critical hit, and does it simply add critical hit to normal hit ? I don't understand what is great in getting "critical" experience, and always prefer attack or life...

Most difficult part of the game : enter a new level with low health after beating a boss, and then enter the second room if 1st room of new level is hard too... don't hesitate to defend attack defend attack...

Showing 1-14 of 14