ForumsThe TavernDo you skate?

22 4487
Skazizzles
Skazizzles
18 posts
Nomad

Just seeing how many people skate? and what tricks can you do?

• 22 Replies
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I skate(board). I can't do anything more than ride about fifty feet, but I try to practice when I get the chance. Here in Iowa it's about 32 degrees right now, so it's not the best skating weather.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

- the wheely on the back wheels whithout skidding the board

That is a manual ModDayCee...and was the only trick I could do when I tried skating. I could do it quite well...but it gets boring quickly

For some reason...I have a sneaking suspicion that skater_kid_who_pwns...doesn't skate =p
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I used to skate a few years ago.. Nothing special, I only knew how to do a few tricks and stuff. Really I just like riding the skateboard itself to places but I did know a few tricks.

Also I know a lot of friends who ''hate'' that I ride mongo style.. xD But like I said I basically just liked cruising on it to places so mongo was the most comfortable style to use. Also I know a lot of you skaters are gonna hate me for even saying I rode mongo style. xD

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

what tricks can you do?

When I'm ice skating, I can jump in the air and fall flat on my face.

My tricks are so unique.

On a more serious note:

I can ice skate, but that's about it. No tricks, no excitement, just ice skating.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Got on a skateboard once, busted my ***. I guess skateboarding isn't for big guys xD

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I guess skateboarding isn't for big guys xD

Don't be so sure.. Depending on what you mean by this, I know several people who are tall or fat or muscular who can still skateboard. Just takes practice.
Aradesh2
Aradesh2
6 posts
Scribe

No. Never tried or wanted to try

Showing 16-22 of 22