ForumsThe TavernProfile Search!!!

9 1620
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Can anyone help me locate any profile that STILL has my original text alien on it? If you see one, tell me! I'd appreciate it because I don't wanna have to do it over. D:

• 9 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The only way you can search a persons profile is by searching "http://armorgames.com/user/Put a username here". I think in AG3 you will be able to search for users but this is what we have to do for now.

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

I'm just saying, if you happen to have seen someone's profile and hit has my alien in it, please tell me! Not asking for a new feature on AG2.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

ok i will keep my eyes peeled.

PS minotaur thanks for that i didnt know how.

--judgment

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I come across a whole lot of profiles every time I'm online here, but it sure would help a lot if you could descibe what that alien looks like a bit Alpha791...

Is it a large image?
Does the alien face you?
Is it only a face or an entire alien body?
Does it have background of dots/stripes?

Help us out so we can help you!

Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

Good idea... The alien isn't too big, only about 15 or 20 rows of text, no background stripes or dots, and he faces you, has a triangular head, and has no feet.

skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

i will try my best to look.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Wait... How did you lose a text alien anyways?
I`ll tell you if I see one.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

I'll look for it, but if you're so proud of this alien, shouldn't you have saved it in a text file or something? :/

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

You can't remember a single user who had this alien of yours on their profile? If you're really stuck, you can use the Wayback Machine... I can't guarantee it will work for you but it's worth a try! =)

Showing 1-9 of 9