ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 682912
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Today Killersup learnt that he will get slapped in the face if he throws a carrot down his girlfriend's shirt..
Only Killersup....
I learned about various mental disorders and other psychology stuff while reading my teacher's book during history class.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Today Killersup learnt that he will get slapped in the face if he throws a carrot down his girlfriend's shirt..

Really? I used to throw goldfish down this one girl's shirt in high school, or at least I tried to, and she didn't seem to mind...

I learned that Halloween armatars are available! =P
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Really? I used to throw goldfish down this one girl's shirt in high school, or at least I tried to, and she didn't seem to mind...

The hell? I hope you're talking about the cheese crackers. If you're not, 10 coolness points for you man.

I learned the definition of floorcest.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Today i discovered what creepy pasta is. Umm i wouldnt suggest for anyone else to look for it. Unless you want to be scared to sleep.

-Jeff

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I learned that the skulls of human children look both weird... and awesome!!! (it was for a developmental anatomy thing...)

http://mlkshk.com/r/IKZ8

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I learned that the skulls of human children look both weird... and awesome!!! (it was for a developmental anatomy thing...)

No man, this is just weird. If I could make a facial expression it would be a "HOLY HELL" look.

Today I learned that my thoughts about life are to complicated for people to understand..... how fun....
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I learned that my little sister will still break any toy I give her.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

today i learned many things math, spanish, how to sing songs and that if you have a mac and Google chrome profile the default avatar is slenderman

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well I learned that never open your legs when your friend is also doing it.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I learned that if you rinse your pasta, the sauce won't stick as well to the pasta itself.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I learned from my mom that crack is whack xD

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned that I can sleep until 4 pm and still be tired as hell. You think I'd be rested after sleeping for 15 hours.

Also, MrDayCee is a mod.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I learned that KE doesn't matter which direction it is in, you still add KEs.
KE= Kinetic Energy

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I learned that pizza is a vegetable, according to the FDA.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned that my left forearm is noticeable more muscular than my right forearm. This wouldn't be such a strange discovery, except I'm right-handed.

Showing 181-195 of 2124