91 posts
Nomad

post your ideas here

• 12 Replies
invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I want to see more of the 7,500 ones, but in different elements like fire, earth, and water... maybe.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Hmmm, I don't think we really need this subject in here, either way, demons would be cool, along with like souls and stuff! (sorry if I sound like a really dark person there, I'm not) But we don't really need a bunch more, we already have plenty, and they have more important things to work on then pictures for us to use.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yeah, however I heard if you have a really good idea you can send it in to them and they will take a look at it =D So I guess if someone has an interesting idea they could submit it? I think that saves them a lot of time plus gives the community some of their desired armatars.

Although I think it does need to be a picture, like draw the armatar, not a description =o

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Although I think it does need to be a picture, like draw the armatar, not a description =o

Well,remember that AG avatars have some kind of AG style,in how they are drawn i mean.
My idea would be some fire elementals,lost souls...And demons would be something like for 9k AP,demons are powerful lol.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well,remember that AG avatars have some kind of AG style,in how they are drawn i mean.

Not everything has to be the same, an armatar made by a user and given to the community would show how much the community appreciates Armourgames, i think, and the fact they took the time to make a good armatar for everyone.
I don't know, as I said, 'I heard', didn't say it was there lol, kinda remember it being in the 'News' section =|
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Hmmm how about getting pictures off google images and making them armatars. Here is a picture of a demon which I pasted from this site [url]http://masterofjinn.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/king_of_horned_demons.jpeg[/url]
Here it is in armatar form, I hope :P
http://gickr.com/results4/anim_8437237f-3a76-0c54-ddb4-c07a9d11dab5.gif

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

>.o Wouldn't that ruin the creativity and originality of the armatar?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

@ Estel: I don't think you can just get any picture. I think they they have to have the AG cartoon style and flair. They do theres in a different way that makes them special. That picture just does not have the Armator feel. I think that we should just leave it to AG to come up with there own.

@kamakozei: If you are going to start the thread, you should post your own ideas to push it along and not just leave it up to other people.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I know it would, but I just thought I would post that because jwalsh was looking for a demon XP

Maybe somehow, the AG armatar creators, can make AG original armatars from pictures that users send. Just an idea, but it would have that "AG feel"

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

@Kamakozei: If Moderators spent 5 days worth of time on making new armatars, that would be a waste. We already had our new armatars for May and June, they need to work on how to improve the site. They can't spend all their time making ideas on armatars. They need to work on previews and edit buttons and search engines and new technology for our site. So just wait for the new month's armatars.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

new ones just came out anf there are many other things to do, well i dont think there are anyideas left

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Why do you guys think the moderators do all this stuff, all they do is make sure the site is clean, and spam free (and they do a great job at it by the way =)!!!) The modrators don't make the armatars, the admins, like dan, and john, and the designer's do, moderator's just have extra powers to like lock and delete thread's and comments, and do bans. They don't actually get to renovate the site.

Showing 1-12 of 12