Blacksmith

Who else loves this song I listen to it like 5 times a day

Gangnam Style

• 107 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

It's a great dance song... I don't know what that whole horse-dance thing is all about, or anything else in that video for that matter, but the song itself at least has potential even if the music video was purposely made to seem as ridiculous as possible!

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

This song is amazing! I love it. The dance is just awesome. I've listened to it a lot.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

the day after i watched it for the first time they played at my school in the morning it was epic OoOoO

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

The song itself is alright but its the dance and music video that wins me over.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

It's okay, I'm not going to actively listen to it but I won't have a natural reflex to change the station if I ever heard it on the radio. When I first saw the video I had no idea what I just saw.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

but the song itself at least has potential even if the music video was purposely made to seem as ridiculous as possible!

Psh...that music video was AMAZING

Sadly...this song lost its chance of becoming a respected meme before it even had a chance. (Stupid MTV...)
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I've lived in korea for a few years, and I can tell you this song basically follows the same pattern as many other korean songs.

1. ridiculous song that is very catchy: check.

2. phrase in english that is repeated often: check.

3. music video makes as little sense as possible (except those who live in korea): check.

this is indeed a korean song.

-Blade

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Psh...that music video was AMAZING

Not to say that it isn't amazing, but it certainly is ridiculous... there's no denying that!

(666)
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well it is one of those songs that has gotten beaten to death on the Internet. It is a catchy song but wayyyyy over played. Also, it would help if I could understand it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It's not a bad song. Definitely better than anything LMFAO has ever done, and the video is actually worth watching, let alone more than once.

Although now I can't stop thinking about Kim Jong Il for some reason...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

are you people serious... its a fun song and granted the video is hilarious. But a GOOD SONG yeah no way. plus i have dont get why it got played here

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Matrix, I saw that too. Its hilarious. That guy has guts.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

I love that song hahaha, i can listen to it all day. The video made me laugh so hard even after id seen it for the 5th time. Kinda makes me want to organize a flash mob....

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

who is it by

The artist is South Korean rapper Psy. I didn't know this video was the most liked on YouTube!
Showing 1-15 of 107