Blacksmith

Who else loves this song I listen to it like 5 times a day

Gangnam Style

• 107 Replies
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

In my opinion the Gangnam song is incredibly silly and annoying, don't really like it at all

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

It's finally starting to get old to me.... Lasted a while even after overplaying but it's run its course.

I watched some parodies of it. Some videos and lyrics are hilarious.
chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

This version was of Mark McLemore, a member of an a capella group Street Corner Symphony, recorded himself doing a ton of sound effects from Gangnam Style and then layered the recordings into one video. So basically he sang the entire song and its music by himself through many, many clips. Funny and worth listening to - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2F5rQBfqPQ4

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

we all know PSY's gangnam style was and is the best.
that song is great, TOTALLY agreed

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Umm i dont like pop, but when i saw this, i started to love pop. A pop lover pops out. *laughs and sees that nobody is laughing with him*

-Jeff

Fecit
Fecit
13 posts
Nomad

My family just discovered this. Now they are doing terrible imitations of it. Its truly terrifying.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I was walking down the sidewalk near my neighborhood. Saw this kid do the dance...

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

To be honest, I didn't know about this song until I watched a parody of the video on TV. Obviously, I didn't get it until I watched the original one.

I guess it's not a bad song, but I'm not a fan of it. For me, the song has become pretty annoying after listening to it about once every hour, so I usually change the station if I hear it on the radio.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Found an amazing version a few days ago.

That's the only reasonably good parody of the song, and it still comes nowhere the quality of the original.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I liked the song when it originally came out, but now it's on almost every decent music station once every hour or two, which is quite irritating.
It is a good dance song, though.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

i can do the dance

I love it

how did he think of that?????

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

its on every decent music station every hour or 2? holy hopping style im about to turn the radio on...
i dont think its on...

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

now it's on almost every decent music station once every hour or two, which is quite irritating.

Yeah, you know the American music industry has tanked when the #1 song is from Korea!
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I have been recently seeing USA commercials that have K-POP in them, must be making a ton of money....

MidgetGamer101
MidgetGamer101
11 posts
Nomad

Love that music video! really entertaining.

Showing 46-60 of 107