Blacksmith

Who else loves this song I listen to it like 5 times a day

Gangnam Style

• 107 Replies
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Ha Gangnam Style!Actually I haven't actually listened to the whole song. It does get annoying though because my friends like always sing to it. It is a good song to dance to though.

Slayyerz
Slayyerz
10 posts
Nomad

I hate gangnam style its actually annoying and even i could sing it its just a load of annoying sounds and random korean words.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@slayyerz

Wow... You have to learn to appreciate the beat if you don't speak Korean... XD

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

its just a load of annoying sounds and random korean words.
Yeah pretty much. Not much talent, dedication, or love of the music there. Anyone can make computer generated sounds on the computer.
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry for the double post, but I just saw this.

Is there ANYBODY who truly does not like Gangnam Style??
YES. There's a link to his profile on the left.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yeah pretty much. Not much talent, dedication, or love of the music there. Anyone can make computer generated sounds on the computer.

If you were Korean you would appreciate it :P
~~Dapro the gangnam style guy
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

and random korean words.

As pointed out earlier...they aren't random. I've already explained the meaning of the lyrics a couple of times...I'm not going to repeat myself now

Anyone can make computer generated sounds on the computer.

Yes, anyone can...doesn't mean it will sound good though. Look at Skrillex, he makes sounds on a computer, but it doesn't sound good. Now...go look at WoodenToaster, he makes sounds on a computer and it sounds good

Then, of course, you could go check out boyinaband.com on youtube and see his argument for electronic music..
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

No... Gangnam is a rich city next to Seoul. But the actual lyrics are about how perfect he is for this girl... ;P

Ok, I'm not Korean and I don't understand a lot of it besides, 'heyyy sexy lady...."
Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

****nn I don't really like the song but I like the fact that the guy have earn'd million of dollars. No one knew him and he got famous within no time

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

I don't really like the song but I like the fact that the guy have earn'd million of dollars. No one knew him and he got famous within no time

Yeah,I agree.
apachedown9
apachedown9
3 posts
Nomad

It's ok, but its getting old.

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

I hated the song from the very beginning. I hate pop songs that get too popular when they don't deserve it. It doesn't even sound good.

I prefer orchestral or rock. And not hard rock. I mean Green Day rock. All-American-Rejects, Breaking Benjamin, etc.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@vinster
Well he says gangnam style in English also ^^

@ancuta

Other than I like the song i agree with you.

@juiceybox

I like rock too... But not the newer kind. I go retro. Metallica ^^ \\m/
But I like breaking benjamin. They have a few good songs lol

indianajones1
indianajones1
74 posts
Nomad

I hated the song from the very beginning. I hate pop songs that get too popular when they don't deserve it. It doesn't even sound good.

Boooooooooo!
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

It doesn't even sound good.
Exactly. I'm glad to see that there are still people out there who appreciate real music.
Showing 76-90 of 107